LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 157 users in the forums

49er sign CB Isaac Yiadom

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • titan
  • Veteran
SF experts told me this dude is gonna be the steal of free agency 🤔
He still has plenty of games to prove them right.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
just not good enough. I dont know how Saints played him to hide his weaknesses, but other teams surely have no issues abusing him
Maybe he's just a bad fit for this scheme.

FWIW according to PFF his success last season was when he was in press coverage
If there's a version of a being posterized in the NFL this game would be it for Yiadam.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

SMH. Awful.
Originally posted by BYisGod:

SMH. Awful.

They are coming for Isaiah Oliver and Brian Allen's crowns.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I was wrong, I sad he would surprise people. He's only been surprisingly terrible.

I didn't know the exact stats but the eye test was not good for either one on Sunday. This isn't surprising.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Sep 24, 2024 at 8:15 AM ]

So much for a bounce back year from Campbell and Yiadom being an ascending player. Oof indeed .
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I was wrong, I sad he would surprise people. He's only been surprisingly terrible.

As was I. Thought last year was a sign of things to come got him,

No scheme can hide these two wack ass.players. Add in Odum aswell. These guys aren't good players. Point the finger at JL and KS and not Sorensen
[ Edited by lamontb on Sep 24, 2024 at 9:50 AM ]
Every team has some weakness. You can't have 11 perfect players on defense. It doesn't work that way. They have to figure out how to scheme and hide them more. We don't have anything better for now.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Every team has some weakness. You can't have 11 perfect players on defense. It doesn't work that way. They have to figure out how to scheme and hide them more. We don't have anything better for now.

The issue is the other teams can scheme aswell. The Rams.scheme made the niners keep Campbell on the field. They couldn't hide him scheme wise. They couldn't bring in another DB b/c they were getting gashed in the run game. Now one of our highly paid d lineman can simply play better to help him out. But they aren't doing anything to hide other weaknesses.
[ Edited by lamontb on Sep 24, 2024 at 10:02 AM ]
Time to send him to the bench. Green looks ready to me.

Isaac gets picked on repeatedly. He's not as bad as Oliver was, but he certainly isn't much better. I think you have to go with the upside here. If Green is equal, it's a no brainer, he will only get better.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by BYisGod:

SMH. Awful.

They are coming for Isaiah Oliver and Brian Allen's crowns.

Don't you ever—EVER—mention that name around here
Share 49ersWebzone