There are 203 users in the forums

49er sign CB Isaac Yiadom

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
And if he doesn't ball out then they signed him to a multi year deal like a bunch of idiots. It goes both ways.

Dude is sus 2.0

What ever happened to sus?

He is an idiot trolling in the parking lot
Probably my favorite signing so far. Hope he can keep his momentum last year and help solidify the backfield.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrEll:
Meh

If he is that good why not give a multi year deal ? Let's say he balls out next season, now you can't afford him for year 2.

Let's block this guy
Originally posted by pd24:
I did read some saints game twitter comments u ser a PFF tweet about this guy. The knock they had was he doesn't turn his head to locate the ball and that particular game had 2 TDs on him

So he's already on the same page with our CB room,cool 😆
Originally posted by pd24:
Meh

If he is that good why not give a multi year deal ? Let's say he balls out next season, now you can't afford him for year 2.

Let's block this guy

Nah, i love his takes. It's funny to read completely clueless ppl posting, just laugh him. Most likely he's ScamDiegos alt account, basically the same posting style and use of emojis.
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Mar 15, 2024 at 9:59 PM ]
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
What ever happened to sus?

Parking lot
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

LOL 😆
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mcwoot:
Probably my favorite signing so far. Hope he can keep his momentum last year and help solidify the backfield.

IMO I think Yiadom is pretty much a depth, someone that can knock Womack or Luter off the roster. I'm betting the 9ers make an even bigger move than this one at CB.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
You guys celebrate all these one year contracts like it's some kind of accomplishment. In actuality, it's a sign of desperation. We're just throwing s**t at the wall and seeing what sticks. This is the last year for this core of players before we start blowing s**t up. There's a good possibility that once 2025 roles around and we're still SBless, Trent retires, we lose Deebo, CMC starts to trend down, and age rears its ugly head for a lot of players. Shanahan will be going into what, year 10 without having anything to show for it.

I'll reserve judgment on whether this strategy will work (no I won't, I don't think it will). But it kinda reminds me of 1994 when the Niners went out and signed a bunch of guys to s**t contracts to get over the hump. Except that was a monster team primed for SB glory with great players and coaches that just needed to beat Dallas. After this year's playoff debacle(s), I hardly doubt guys like Yiadom and Campbell are the Deions and Norton Jr we're looking for.
You guys celebrate all these one year contracts like it's some kind of accomplishment. In actuality, it's a sign of desperation. We're just throwing s**t at the wall and seeing what sticks. This is the last year for this core of players before we start blowing s**t up. There's a good possibility that once 2025 roles around and we're still SBless, Trent retires, we lose Deebo, CMC starts to trend down, and age rears its ugly head for a lot of players. Shanahan will be going into what, year 10 without having anything to show for it.

I'll reserve judgment on whether this strategy will work (no I won't, I don't think it will). But it kinda reminds me of 1994 when the Niners went out and signed a bunch of guys to s**t contracts to get over the hump. Except that was a monster team primed for SB glory with great players and coaches that just needed to beat Dallas. After this year's playoff debacle(s), I hardly doubt guys like Yiadom and Campbell are the Deions and Norton Jr we're looking for.

Listen to yourself. Acting like this team has zero talent and gobs a gobs of cash to overspend on players their own team isn't trying to resign.

Go root for the jets and browns, I hear they like to overspend for players. It's really worked out amazing for this teams through out the years.

Same here. Love signings like these. Give Ambry, Luter and Womack some legit competition outside and allow Lenoir to stay inside or continue to play outside and slide inside when needed.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Same here. Love signings like these. Give Ambry, Luter and Womack some legit competition outside and allow Lenoir to stay inside or continue to play outside and slide inside when needed.

I was reading some commentary on him and he's being considered a low key great signing as he was improving like crazy and ended up a very good starter by years end. Could this be our CB2?!

They really reloaded the defense using low key FA signings.

Why no Saint re-sign him? I gave into the Oliver hype last season and got super excited we got a steal. Of course I didn't know anything about half the FA's we picked up other than Heartgave.

I won't be fooled this offseason by the off the radar CB signings. Not this time John.

But is he good? I kind of like the signing and am a bit excited.
Originally posted by Silky:

Why no Saint re-sign him? I gave into the Oliver hype last season and got super excited we got a steal. Of course I didn't know anything about half the FA's we picked up other than Heartgave.

I won't be fooled this offseason by the off the radar CB signings. Not this time John.

But is he good? I kind of like the signing and am a bit excited.

Haha. Understandable.

It sounds like he was brought in as a raw athlete with long measurable who started out on ST and worked hard on his technique. And this last year he finally got to start the final 7 games and played very well. So like Mooney, we might be getting him to play outside at the right ascending time in his career.

At worst, he pushes the aforementioned and can already play ST.
Share 49ersWebzone