LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 259 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I don't expect him to put up eye popping numbers due to the number of weapons we already have. It would be awesome if RP is just smooth and efficient though, it will set him up for a great 2nd season.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I don't expect him to put up eye popping numbers due to the number of weapons we already have. It would be awesome if RP is just smooth and efficient though, it will set him up for a great 2nd season.
he shouldn't now with BA signed.. but he is great insurance if someone has to miss a game
I wonder what we would look like in a 4 recover set?

BA clears out the middle and Ricky runs the route underneath.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

we're gonna look great in 2 minute drills i know that. or even just when BA or Deebo needs to take a breather we'll have Pearsall and Cowing coming in instead of McCloud and Conley.. lol
Yes, we have an abundance of talent at WR and they all look fantastic.

I think this moves us up to the next level in offence.

And in situations like the OT in the Superbowl, the little 1%s in change of personal make a hug difference.

And in situations like the OT in the Superbowl, the little 1%s in change of personal make a hug difference.

A great hug always makes a difference
Originally posted by 91til:

we're gonna look great in 2 minute drills i know that. or even just when BA or Deebo needs to take a breather we'll have Pearsall and Cowing coming in instead of McCloud and Conley.. lol

Yup. The idea of Purdy getting the ball out quick to Pearsall, Cowing, Deebo, and Aiyuk sounds fantastic.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by 91til:

Yup. The idea of Purdy getting the ball out quick to Pearsall, Cowing, Deebo, and Aiyuk sounds fantastic.

With the way the o-line is looking he has no choice but to get the ball out quick.

Can't move up to the next level with Jalen Moore at LT
Originally posted by eric_anthony:

Can't move up to the next level with Jalen Moore at LT

Yes left tackle is real problem and while we got lucky with Dominick Puni, we didn't do enough in the off season to plug our biggest problems.

It still comes back to the fact that no matter how good Rikki is; WR wasn't our issue going into the draft, it was offensive line and without Trent, it looks even worse.

Everyone said so at the time, so it is not a revision of history.

Honestly I think we should IR him and let him fully heal. I wouldn't be surprised if that is still the plan and why they carried 7 WR's on the 53. Some assume it was BA insurance but I think it was Pearsall insurance. My prediction is once Trent is signed he will take Pearsall's spot on the 53 as they will IR him.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Honestly I think we should IR him and let him fully heal. I wouldn't be surprised if that is still the plan and why they carried 7 WR's on the 53. Some assume it was BA insurance but I think it was Pearsall insurance. My prediction is once Trent is signed he will take Pearsall's spot on the 53 as they will IR him.

They should look into surgery. If it might be needed down the road just get it now while we have the most stacked receivers room in the NFL.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Originally posted by JTB1974:

They should look into surgery. If it might be needed down the road just get it now while we have the most stacked receivers room in the NFL.

The offseason. He should schedule it for March 1 :).
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I'm expecting a 250 yard and 1 TD season from Pearsall.
[ Edited by Kolohe on Aug 30, 2024 at 9:00 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I'm expecting a 250 yard and 1 TD season from Pearsall.

Same… except in 1 game.
Share 49ersWebzone