There are 360 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Shanny not playing rookies maybe that changed since Purdy but doubtful

Yeah this some b******t Ronnie Bell s**t
Originally posted by Patton:
Can he block?

An SEC WR? Yeah, I think so. He can also take a hit, obviously.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by derrickt:
Lets hope he is better than AJ Jenkins

He is. No doubt about it.

If he's coachable then Kyle and Brock will get him the ball. His measurables seem good.

Dude's entire claim to fame is that is a highly technical rout runner, that has some god given ability.....

He is about as opposite to AJ Jenkins as there can be.
Originally posted by JMC52:
Does he return kicks?

I that's one of his strengths
I didn't want to seem like a fanboy by posting and ranking him higher than all the media "experts" but I thought going into this draft Pearsall was one of the (if not the) best WR's in the draft. You always hear people say this prospect and that prospect are smooth route runners. This dude is silky smooth. He has the best hands in the draft and it isn't even close. He is going to be a true possession receiver out of the slot. This will end up being one of Kyle's best 1st round picks during his tenure. Pearsall ran a 6.64 3 cone drill which was the best among WR's at the combine and 2nd overall in the entire class at Indy. He ran a 4.41 which was faster than Zay Flowers from 2023. He had a 10' 9" broad jump which was 7th overall in WR this class. His vertical was 42" which was 3rd overall in the class. His vertical was the same as Nabers and better than every other WR taken already. This dude is a SPECIMEN.
John sounds a little shaky. Something up on the horizon.

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by JMC52:
Does he return kicks?

I that's one of his strengths

Can he slow down Chris jones?
Lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by thl408:

If he's coachable then Kyle and Brock will get him the ball. His measurables seem good.

He's fearless, doesn't shy way from contact, tough as nails!!! I'm just gonna make pretend the 9ers didn't have a 1st round pick again this year.

9ers got a solid WR in the early 2nd round!!!!

Horrible pick. Im a Sun Devil living in Florida. This kid is ok...not 1st round material.

I think Lynch panicked when all the 1st round OT were drafted...last by Dallas (Guyton).

There were better options at 31.

I usually like their picks...but sometimes they make bonehead moves. I hated the trade up for Trey. Sad sad day.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by Scraptastic:
NFL Draft Buzz has him ranked as the #42 overall prospect. How does that equate to a day 3 pick?

It says right there a solid day 2 or day 3 pick. 42 is day 2.

I wonder if that was before or after his high quality work out numbers appeared.....

the dude performed rather well at the combine....
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by Scraptastic:
NFL Draft Buzz has him ranked as the #42 overall prospect. How does that equate to a day 3 pick?

It says right there a solid day 2 or day 3 pick. 42 is day 2.

Thats my point
Originally posted by ScoutingBall:
I didn't want to seem like a fanboy by posting and ranking him higher than all the media "experts" but I thought going into this draft Pearsall was one of the (if not the) best WR's in the draft. You always hear people say this prospect and that prospect are smooth route runners. This dude is silky smooth. He has the best hands in the draft and it isn't even close. He is going to be a true possession receiver out of the slot. This will end up being one of Kyle's best 1st round picks during his tenure. Pearsall ran a 6.64 3 cone drill which was the best among WR's at the combine and 2nd overall in the entire class at Indy. He ran a 4.41 which was faster than Zay Flowers from 2023. He had a 10' 9" broad jump which was 7th overall in WR this class. His vertical was 42" which was 3rd overall in the class. His vertical was the same as Nabers and better than every other WR taken already. This dude is a SPECIMEN.

😂 😂 😂
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Newton or JPJ would have been amazing.

Nothing gets In the way of Kyle when It comes to drafting his favourite receivers or Rbs

I'm expecting Lynch to draft his typical run stuffing DT next.

The mid-late rounds should be the most exciting for 9er fans.
Share 49ersWebzone