There are 303 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Scraptastic:
NFL Draft Buzz has him ranked as the #42 overall prospect. How does that equate to a day 3 pick?

Also, NFL Draft Buzz is your Haha moment

Ok then.

Pearsall is gonna be the next Jerry because our ringless genius drafted him.

The same genius that drafted Moody in the 3rd round btw
10. RICKY PEARSALL, Florida (6-1, 191, 4.42, 2): Bailed out of Arizona State in April 2022 after starting 12 of 30 games from 2019-'21. Led the Gators in receiving each of his two seasons. "Some people like him but I really love the guy," said one scout. "Really good route runner. In a deep class, I could see him getting passed up. I don't think people put him in the conversation with the real guys. When it's all said and done he'll be one of the best receivers in the group." Ran the fastest 3-cone of any wideout this spring (6.64). "I had him in the third (round)," another scout said. "All of a sudden he runs a 4.41 and I put him in the second. He's a faster Cooper Kupp. More of a slot type although he played 'X' and 'Z' there. Good hands." In five seasons he caught 159 passes for 2,420 (15.2) and 14 TDs. "He might be in the (Luke) McCaffrey-McConkey slot group," said a third scout. "He ran fast, too, but I didn't see that on tape." From Chandler, Ariz.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Newton or JPJ would have been amazing.

Newton doesn't give us anything we don't already have with Collins and Hargrave. But JPJ would have been great value.
[ Edited by SFrush on Apr 25, 2024 at 9:25 PM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
Julian Edelman 2.0

Edelman didn't have this athleticism.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by JMC52:
Does he return kicks?

I that's one of his strengths

Can he slow down Chris jones?

No idea what you're talking about
Another ASU WR

Guy is a total stud
ehhh
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Shanny not playing rookies maybe that changed since Purdy but doubtful

Only reason Purdy got in was due to two injuries. Otherwise, he would have stayed on that pine.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Another ASU WR

Guy is a total stud

Unbiased/10!
Might be Kyle's redo pick of Ronnie Bell. It was looking like Kyle had plans for Ronnie Bell into the lineup until Bell went into the dog house.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by derrickt:
Lets hope he is better than AJ Jenkins

He is. No doubt about it.

If he's coachable then Kyle and Brock will get him the ball. His measurables seem good.

He's fearless, doesn't shy way from contact, tough as nails!!! I'm just gonna make pretend the 9ers didn't have a 1st round pick again this year.

9ers got a solid WR in the early 2nd round!!!!

it is super easy to look at the games BA missed and think....this team needs another great rout runner....

So did we need it yeah

Did we need it this high? hell no

Could this player be worth the pick...heck yeah....

I like the player, I really like the traits they zero'ed in on.....would have liked it in the second tho....
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Newton or JPJ would have been amazing.

Nothing gets In the way of Kyle when It comes to drafting his favourite receivers or Rbs

I'm expecting Lynch to draft his typical run stuffing DT next.

The mid-late rounds should be the most exciting for 9er fans.

His name better be Mckinley Jackson!!!!
I think the writing on the wall is that Deebo is gone. Hopefully for a 2nd, more likely a 3rd due to his contract and injury history. Then we extend Aiyuk and pair him long term with his old teammate. We need separators since Brock throws with such great accuracy and anticipation. Would be nice to see Niners trade up in the 2nd and grab one of JMJ, DeJean, Newton or Kool Aid.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
CJ Stroud is literally speechless on the Bleacher Report breakdown. Says Pearsall is elite and Niners will be "scary" with him. "He's like Tank". "Shanahan and him is real tough"
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Waste won't even see the field until year 3 maybe

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Bust

Hah you guys going to look funny
Share 49ersWebzone