LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 274 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jcool:
He was shot in the chest and is in the hospital in serious but stable condition. If that's not putting your life in jeopardy i don't know what is.

'but he could've been shot anyways'
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by DASeiler49:
I love how people are arguing a fight or flight response. Ricky is a fighter. Plain and simple. I can tell who is not.

And put his career & life in jeopardy.

Oh be quiet

He was shot in the chest and is in the hospital in serious but stable condition. If that's not putting your life in jeopardy i don't know what is.

"Put" implies a conscious choice. That's the point you seem to be struggling with. Sometimes, it's simply instinct. The real person who put Ricky's life at risk is the perp.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
That's right and what's important is he's alive and nothing major was hit. Clean in and out.

if he was killed yesterday most of the WZ would be saying he should have fought back and they would pull out statistics for why, then blame Lynch for drafting a wuss that got manhandled by a boy.

Then they would be lying, because the stats - in the situation that RP faced - say he made the wrong decision. It's like some people in here are forgetting that he actually DID get shot. He is lucky to be alive.

I can't believe he didn't consult the stats first!!

I get what he's saying, but every person is gonna react their own way. Just glad he's not dead.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I love how people are arguing a fight or flight response. Ricky is a fighter. Plain and simple. I can tell who is not.

Oh be quiet

Thief came prepared to kill. He did not submit when Ricky fought back.
Originally posted by BYisGod:

Oh be quiet

"Put" implies a conscious choice. That's the point you seem to be struggling with. Sometimes, it's simply instinct. The real person who put Ricky's life at risk is the perp.

I cant read his mind and neither can you. So not sure why you are making that assumption. Facts are he struggled with a guy with a gun and was shot. Its great it looks like he will be fine. But odds are if he did nothing he would just be missing a watch right now.

Oh be quiet

That's a big leap. Not every thief is a killer. If the goal was to kill him why not just walk up to him. Put two in the chest and take everything he has? What we know from what has been reported is they struggled with the gun and both were injured.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Look, my guess is that if you guys want this thread to continue, you will knock of the politics and alleged conspiracy theories revolving around donors of political parties. Homie got shot, lucky to be alive, and maybe we should focus on that.

All we know for sure is Aiyuk hired the shooter before his contract was signed and forgot to cancel

Oh be quiet

Thank god the robber wasn't a sociopath, right?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Look, my guess is that if you guys want this thread to continue, you will knock of the politics and alleged conspiracy theories revolving around donors of political parties. Homie got shot, lucky to be alive, and maybe we should focus on that.

All we know for sure is Aiyuk hired the shooter before his contract was signed and forgot to cancel

Dude! Not helping. Lulz!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Oh be quiet

That's a big leap. Not every thief is a killer. If the goal was to kill him why not just walk up to him. Put two in the chest and take everything he has? What we know from what has been reported is they struggled with the gun and both were injured.

Loaded gun. Fired it multiple times. Opposite of a "big leap". He did not submit to Ricky.

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
San Francisco has one of the lowest crime rates among major cities except for shoplifting. When the DA said they wouldn't prosecute shoplifting it mad headlines and the rest of the country got the impression that crime was rampant in the city. Violent crime rate is lower than many cities in California as well as major cities across the country.

Crime "rates" come from convictions. If you don't prosecute crime, you don't have much.

Those stats are from reported incidents .Not from prosecutions. Those stats show that shoplifting which isn't prosecuted is high in the city. Murder and violent crime is prosecuted. I don't know any city in America that doesn't prosecute violent crime when they can.

That's just silly. Every Soros backed prosecutor in the country downgrades violent crimes to misdemeanors and blows them off daily.

If they can prosecute they will. Sometimes there isn't enough evidence to win a case so they reduce the charges or dismiss them all together. It
happens every where and has been that way forever. DAs and AGs don't like to waste taxpayer money on cases they can't win.

On the surface this looks like an easy case but there may be extenuating circumstances that we don't know about.

Didn't San Francisco just recall DA Boudin for being soft on crime? Wasn't the attempt just made on Gascon in LA for the same reason? Both Soros backed, with many many more across the country.

Soros is a lizard person that also drinks fetus blood to stay alive.

Am I doing this right? It's fun to sound like an idiot

Seriously...
Lol at ppl being critical of a person in a situation that you have never been in or faced. . There are always those type of people

That being said, honestly, if I were to take a family vaycay..sure as hell would not be to the city. Would not go anywhere near U.S., dump.

And yes, I believe he was Raiders fan.
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
The 49ers should change their name to the Nor Cal 49ers. Divorce themselves from the cesspool that is SF.

Dirty cali, it needs to be revamped and cleaned up
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
A robber wants your valuables. Not your life.

That's you inserting your own moral values into the thought process. People have still been shot even after being compliant because the robber thought they took too long to give them what they wanted, didn't like how they looked at them or because they just plain felt like it.

Don't try to rationalize the behavior of sociopaths.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Pete_Shrum

These scums of the earth deserve a jail cell and nothing more, wrong is wrong , I blame the parents for not teaching them right from wrong more than anything, you do the crime , do the time , eye for an eye , you kill someone you deserve the death sentence if it were up to me, if it was intentional

Oh be quiet

Loaded gun. Fired it multiple times. Opposite of a "big leap". He did not submit to Ricky.

What a terrible and misguided comment by Jcool. If you point a gun at someone the first assumption it is to kill. You take that responsibility, and all negative consequences, if you point a loaded weapon that was only ever created to kill. So yes, that thief was an intended killer. Don't want to be labeled that then don't steal and point a gun. Pretty simple
Share 49ersWebzone