There are 272 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
San Francisco has one of the lowest crime rates among major cities except for shoplifting. When the DA said they wouldn't prosecute shoplifting it mad headlines and the rest of the country got the impression that crime was rampant in the city. Violent crime rate is lower than many cities in California as well as major cities across the country.

Crime "rates" come from convictions. If you don't prosecute crime, you don't have much.

Those stats are from reported incidents .Not from prosecutions. Those stats show that shoplifting which isn't prosecuted is high in the city. Murder and violent crime is prosecuted. I don't know any city in America that doesn't prosecute violent crime when they can.

That's just silly. Every Soros backed prosecutor in the country downgrades violent crimes to misdemeanors and blows them off daily.

That's just silly. Every Soros backed prosecutor in the country downgrades violent crimes to misdemeanors and blows them off daily.

Well there it is. Politics. Get TFO with that crap. The rabbit hole is VERY deep when one tries to blame politics on social behavior. One could argue that distribution of wealth is a primary factor. People could argue that education is a primary factor. People could argue a whole bunch of stuff, because it's what politics does. It creates division. It doesn't solve a lot of problems the populace faces from day to day.

There are dozens of reasons why people commit crimes, my biggest issue with most of the democrat run cities is that they skew the data and they also refuse to prosecute properly. That's never made sense to me.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I don't know about risking dying for a watch.

We don't know enough of what exactly happened here tho. Too many people commenting on this and don't know the facts at all yet.

And whatever comes out, end of the day this isn't a situation you encounter often and are trained for. Everyone is gonna handle it differently, and most in here haven't been in this kind of situation, so it's pointless to say he should've done this or that.

People here acting like they would know what to do when someone points a loaded weapon at them point blank.

This
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Lol...the victim blaming in here is crazy....whole posts saying what should be done, and no one knows what happened ..lol

That

You guys will just have to cope with people saying it's stupid to risk your life for a watch .
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Summary:

Ricky fights off robber.
Ricky shoots robber with his own gun.
Ricky takes a bullet to the chest.
Ricky WALKS to the ambulance with that Rolex on.
Ricky leaves hospital less than 24 hours later.

GOAT
Discharged from the hospital!!

Great news!
He was running routes while exiting the hospital
Don't mean to sound tasteless, but how does this all affect his chances of playing this season? Or do we know absolutely nothing on that so far?
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Don't mean to sound tasteless, but how does this all affect his chances of playing this season? Or do we know absolutely nothing on that so far?

Dude definitely playing this season 100%
The sad thing is if it had been a nobody that had been in Pearsall's place, this story would have been a nothing burger news wise. Maybe a 15 second mention on local news. Murica
I haven't heard anything about how the robber got shot or what kind of condition he's in. I assume that he was shot during the tussle but I never heard anything about where he was wounded. I guess we'll have to wait for the police report.
Gosh, he is just so injury prone...

Glad he is ok. Showed some toughness and grit. Respect. Hope he is back on the field soon.

• okdkid
  • Veteran

We won't know until we know more about any ligaments, tendons or bones that were impacted. Bullet went thru and he was released - so sounds like it didn't hit bone - but who knows. Too early to say for sure.
I haven't heard anything about how the robber got shot or what kind of condition he's in. I assume that he was shot during the tussle but I never heard anything about where he was wounded. I guess we'll have to wait for the police report.
Supposedly is in custody at the hospital. Waiting for some whack job attorney to go on camera and make him the victim.

We don't know anything honestly. If he's out this quick then I'd bet on him playing sometime this season but we'll have to wait and see.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Supposedly is in custody at the hospital. Waiting for some whack job attorney to go on camera and make him the victim.

That would be a hard sell given that there were witnesses and the gun was his.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Summary:

Ricky fights off robber.
Ricky shoots robber with his own gun.
Ricky takes a bullet to the chest.
Ricky WALKS to the ambulance with that Rolex on.
Ricky leaves hospital less than 24 hours later.

GOAT

If he balls out his first game he's already goated.
Share 49ersWebzone