LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 285 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Don't mean to sound tasteless, but how does this all affect his chances of playing this season? Or do we know absolutely nothing on that so far?

I bet we will see him on the field by week 6 at the latest.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Barrows saying Ricky did NOT require any surgery.

Sounds like he will be back boys.
Originally posted by Happs:
Since he's ok:

Not an expert here, I think he'll go on the reserve/non-football injury list.

Players on the reserve/non-football injury or reserve/non-football illness lists are ineligible to practice or play in games for the first six weeks of the regular season. After six weeks, a player can begin practicing with their team but cannot be moved to the active roster until after the team has played its first eight games of the season. When a player starts practicing, a three-week window begins in which the player can be moved to the active roster. If a player does not get activated after the three-week window ends, they must remain on the reserve/NFI list for the rest of the season. Only up to two players from the NFI lists are eligible to return to the active roster for each NFL team.

I don't think they want to wait 9 weeks for their 1st rd WR to play. He's already released from the hospital, he should be OK to play in 4 weeks
God bless this kid. He must feel like the luckiest guy on earth.
Shot in the chest 24 hrs turnaround. 3 days of practice missed rest of TC
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Outside chance he will miss more time for the hamstring than being shot in the chest. lol
Which teammate gonna help him reenact the shooting in the end zone 🤔

Man Ricky really doesn't like practice
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Ahahaha
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
So glad he's good, I thought the worst at first

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Great news that he's recovering so fast!
Ricky is like "I need to go, I got practice on Tuesday"
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I don't know about risking dying for a watch.

We don't know enough of what exactly happened here tho. Too many people commenting on this and don't know the facts at all yet.

And whatever comes out, end of the day this isn't a situation you encounter often and are trained for. Everyone is gonna handle it differently, and most in here haven't been in this kind of situation, so it's pointless to say he should've done this or that.

People here acting like they would know what to do when someone points a loaded weapon at them point blank.

This
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Lol...the victim blaming in here is crazy....whole posts saying what should be done, and no one knows what happened ..lol

That

You guys will just have to cope with people saying it's stupid to risk your life for a watch .

I have had guns pointed at me. Once just to scare me and it worked. The other time in a kidnapping when I was 14. I did wtf they told me to do. Ended up just letting me go. It is stupid to get shot over a watch. We don't know that's what happened here though, like people have said. This guy may have been on one and didn't even give him time to process or comply. Could've been give me that s**t, boom. These guys that are doing the stickups are amped up to. Just gotta wait for the whole story to come out.
Originally posted by JMC52:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Ahahaha

ha, great TD celebration!
Share 49ersWebzone