There are 303 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Man so funny people don't want a guy with off the charts athleticism
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Apr 25, 2024 at 9:33 PM ]
Aiyuk seems to love the guy. Always liking and commenting on his Instagram posts
Originally posted by BP13:
his combine assessment on NFL.COM, "He might have the ceiling of a quality backup with punt return value."

Originally posted by 9erred:
I am just baffled . So much talent at CB that fell to niners . If Pearsal was the target why not trade down ??

I doubt he makes it past the Bills at 32 (after they made that stupid trade with the Chiefs). They do still need a WR.
Originally posted by ScoutingBall:
I didn't want to seem like a fanboy by posting and ranking him higher than all the media "experts" but I thought going into this draft Pearsall was one of the (if not the) best WR's in the draft. You always hear people say this prospect and that prospect are smooth route runners. This dude is silky smooth. He has the best hands in the draft and it isn't even close. He is going to be a true possession receiver out of the slot. This will end up being one of Kyle's best 1st round picks during his tenure. Pearsall ran a 6.64 3 cone drill which was the best among WR's at the combine and 2nd overall in the entire class at Indy. He ran a 4.41 which was faster than Zay Flowers from 2023. He had a 10' 9" broad jump which was 7th overall in WR this class. His vertical was 42" which was 3rd overall in the class. His vertical was the same as Nabers and better than every other WR taken already. This dude is a SPECIMEN.

Assuming we don't trade Deebo can we imagine more 3 wr sets?!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Really thought we were taking Worthy and of course KC beats us again
That would've been just as bad if not worse.
[ Edited by DaleGribble on Apr 25, 2024 at 9:35 PM ]
Absolutely stupid. Can't wait to get beat in the NFCCG or SB again because we either can't stop the pass or can't even pass because our OL is a disaster.
Originally posted by linkboy:
I am just baffled . So much talent at CB that fell to niners . If Pearsal was the target why not trade down ??

I doubt he makes it past the Bills at 32 (after they made that stupid trade with the Chiefs). They do still need a WR.

Does Ladd not exist? IMO the better player
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Really thought we were taking Worthy and of course KC beats us again
That would've been just as bad if not worse.

actually prefer Pearsall to John Ross II

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

The 9ers don't take DBs early. Never have. Doesn't seem like they ever will.

And they'll keep paying for it in January and February along with their reluctance to improve the OL. But hey at least Kyle has a new shiny toy.
Originally posted by jimrat:
I guess we couldn't have traded back and drafted this guy

I dunno....maybe....

This front office seems to find the people they want, then goes and get them....I dont think they grade out sets of players...like we want one if these 5 guys in the first or second...

maybe when you miss the dude you want, this is what happens.....could be they wanted someone else...and missed...so next man up on the list was Ricky...and they don't care what the world thinks of his perceived value.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Man so funny people don't want a guy with off the charts athleticism

Glad you like the pick . My main concern is when he'll see the field.
He's a very good downfield blocker also, which makes sense for our system but really feel a trade is gonna happen now. 😕
Share 49ersWebzone