LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 226 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I haven't heard anything about how the robber got shot or what kind of condition he's in. I assume that he was shot during the tussle but I never heard anything about where he was wounded. I guess we'll have to wait for the police report.
Supposedly is in custody at the hospital. Waiting for some whack job attorney to go on camera and make him the victim.

You know it'll happen "This young man may never have another opportunity to own a Rolex, it's not fair." Also just heard the mayor speak. Wow. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer
Originally posted by Giedi:
Great news that he's recovering so fast!

Healing like Wolverine!
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I don't know about risking dying for a watch.

We don't know enough of what exactly happened here tho. Too many people commenting on this and don't know the facts at all yet.

And whatever comes out, end of the day this isn't a situation you encounter often and are trained for. Everyone is gonna handle it differently, and most in here haven't been in this kind of situation, so it's pointless to say he should've done this or that.

People here acting like they would know what to do when someone points a loaded weapon at them point blank.

This
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Lol...the victim blaming in here is crazy....whole posts saying what should be done, and no one knows what happened ..lol

That

You guys will just have to cope with people saying it's stupid to risk your life for a watch .

I have had guns pointed at me. Once just to scare me and it worked. The other time in a kidnapping when I was 14. I did wtf they told me to do. Ended up just letting me go. It is stupid to get shot over a watch. We don't know that's what happened here though, like people have said. This guy may have been on one and didn't even give him time to process or comply. Could've been give me that s**t, boom. These guys that are doing the stickups are amped up to. Just gotta wait for the whole story to come out.

The typical stick up routine in public isn't to shoot first and rob second .

but you are correct in that if he was shot first and then fought back , his life was his primary concern .
Originally posted by Rathof44:
You know it'll happen "This young man may never have another opportunity to own a Rolex, it's not fair." Also just heard the mayor speak. Wow. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer

His lawyer will blame his childhood like they all do when guilt is a forgone conclusion.
Originally posted by JTB1974:

His lawyer will blame his childhood like they all do when guilt is a forgone conclusion.

Hope he gets charged as an adult......adult crime do adult time.

It's his lawyers job (probably public defender) to give him the best defense possible. That's how our system works. Even murderers are entitled to a good lawyer. Remember OJ? If the lawyer doesn't do his job then guilty people get off with a mistrial. I don't know what kind of believable defense the lawyer can put up other than claiming Pearsall attacked the kid first. I doubt that would fly. Armed robbery carries a pretty stiff penalty. It's not like shoplifting or car theft.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Sep 1, 2024 at 1:57 PM ]
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Great news that he's recovering so fast!

Healing like Wolverine!

Great stuff to hear!

We don't know enough of what exactly happened here tho. Too many people commenting on this and don't know the facts at all yet.

And whatever comes out, end of the day this isn't a situation you encounter often and are trained for. Everyone is gonna handle it differently, and most in here haven't been in this kind of situation, so it's pointless to say he should've done this or that.

People here acting like they would know what to do when someone points a loaded weapon at them point blank.

This
Lol...the victim blaming in here is crazy....whole posts saying what should be done, and no one knows what happened ..lol

That

You guys will just have to cope with people saying it's stupid to risk your life for a watch .

I have had guns pointed at me. Once just to scare me and it worked. The other time in a kidnapping when I was 14. I did wtf they told me to do. Ended up just letting me go. It is stupid to get shot over a watch. We don't know that's what happened here though, like people have said. This guy may have been on one and didn't even give him time to process or comply. Could've been give me that s**t, boom. These guys that are doing the stickups are amped up to. Just gotta wait for the whole story to come out.

but you are correct in that if he was shot first and then fought back , his life was his primary concern .

This is what some of us are saying...we don't know what happened so jumping to conclusions and making an assumption based and what you believe happened makes no sense. My OP and this post isn't to single you out btw or saying this what you said. Just speaking in general.

This. All of this.
Ricky is a damn baller

This!

This

That

This is what some of us are saying...we don't know what happened so jumping to conclusions and making an assumption based and what you believe happened makes no sense. My OP and this post isn't to single you out btw or saying this what you said. Just speaking in general.

People in general will jump to conclusions and I see how some will dismiss it for the birds . You are right , but to think the birds wont stop chirping until more information comes out also makes no sense to fight that fight .

I grew up in a 3rd world country where if you are unarmed , you give up the material things to live another day . And even if you are armed , you have to have situational awareness of when to engage and not engage the robbers . I'm generalizing, but most of the time a robber shoots its bc the victim played super hero .

I am so waiting for that mug shot of this kid this POS parents should be charged too for raising a "Menace to Society"
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:

I am so waiting for that mug shot of this kid this POS parents should be charged too for raising a "Menace to Society"

I highly doubt he has 2 parents
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:

I highly doubt he has 2 parents

Biologically, yes. Practically, no.

No good set of parents will raise a teenager who is allowed to possess a gun and go off to a large city without a chaperone.
Share 49ersWebzone