LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 259 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Missed vital organs.

[

Damn through and through He`s blessed it could have been fatal if the bullet was at a slightly different angle.

A mom expressing her heart for her son and her beliefs.

She is correct. It is a miracle that no vital organs were impacted by that bullet. The chances of missing his liver AND a lung are the closest thing to zero.
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
San Francisco has one of the lowest crime rates among major cities except for shoplifting. When the DA said they wouldn't prosecute shoplifting it mad headlines and the rest of the country got the impression that crime was rampant in the city. Violent crime rate is lower than many cities in California as well as major cities across the country.

Crime "rates" come from convictions. If you don't prosecute crime, you don't have much.

Those stats are from reported incidents .Not from prosecutions. Those stats show that shoplifting which isn't prosecuted is high in the city. Murder and violent crime is prosecuted. I don't know any city in America that doesn't prosecute violent crime when they can.

That's just silly. Every Soros backed prosecutor in the country downgrades violent crimes to misdemeanors and blows them off daily.

That's just silly. Every Soros backed prosecutor in the country downgrades violent crimes to misdemeanors and blows them off daily.

Well there it is. Politics. Get TFO with that crap. The rabbit hole is VERY deep when one tries to blame politics on social behavior. One could argue that distribution of wealth is a primary factor. People could argue that education is a primary factor. People could argue a whole bunch of stuff, because it's what politics does. It creates division. It doesn't solve a lot of problems the populace faces from day to day.

This topic is worthy of discussing, more than that, it SHOULD be considered. However, it should go here: https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/politics/193412-san-francisco-what-dump-liberal-politics-behind/page33/

There is an ongoing discussion happening there now.

Thank you.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Don't mean to sound tasteless, but how does this all affect his chances of playing this season? Or do we know absolutely nothing on that so far?

We won't know until we know more about any ligaments, tendons or bones that were impacted. Bullet went thru and he was released - so sounds like it didn't hit bone - but who knows. Too early to say for sure.
By definition, no bones were impacted. "through and through"

Few ligaments and tendons in that area.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
You know it'll happen "This young man may never have another opportunity to own a Rolex, it's not fair." Also just heard the mayor speak. Wow. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer

His lawyer will blame his childhood like they all do when guilt is a forgone conclusion.

Hope he gets charged as an adult......adult crime do adult time.
I am so waiting for that mug shot of this kid this POS parents should be charged too for raising a "Menace to Society"

I highly doubt he has 2 parents

Biologically, yes. Practically, no.

No good set of parents will raise a teenager who is allowed to possess a gun and go off to a large city without a chaperone.

It is possible to have only one biological parent.

see Jesus
Originally posted by JTB1974:
You know it'll happen "This young man may never have another opportunity to own a Rolex, it's not fair." Also just heard the mayor speak. Wow. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer

His lawyer will blame his childhood like they all do when guilt is a forgone conclusion.

Hope he gets charged as an adult......adult crime do adult time.
I am so waiting for that mug shot of this kid this POS parents should be charged too for raising a "Menace to Society"

I highly doubt he has 2 parents

Biologically, yes. Practically, no.

No good set of parents will raise a teenager who is allowed to possess a gun and go off to a large city without a chaperone.

It is possible to have only one biological parent.

see Jesus

Unique case.
😂

Before I give my 2 cents, I want everyone to know how happy I am that despite of this terrible incident Pearsall not only survived but he also avoided serious injuries that could impact his career. Anyway, this may also be a bit of problem solver ( I don't want to say "blessing in disguise") because now that Aiyuk signed, we are sort of having a crowded WR room. In my opinion, it would take sometime for Pearsall's wound to completely heal.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Even if he has a chance to return later this season I think its better to get his shoulder repaired, get him 100% and get someone else off the waiver wire. Red shirting a year is not totally a bad concept. Right now he is probably 5th wr on the depth chart anyway
Outside chance he will miss more time for the hamstring than being shot in the chest. lol

Odds are even higher....that what takes the longest is coming off meds that he likely is taking, that would fail a PED test.....

I would bet money he is on some pretty good steroids to help heal that wound, and off set the chance for infection.

I had a buddy fall off a boat and rip his leg open on a cleat...he had all kinds of steroids to help him heal and keep inflammation down.

With a chest wound in the proximity of all kinds of important organs....I would bet they got him on stuff the NFL would frown over.

he might get a too-fer....help heal his chest, and help heal his shoulder.

Originally posted by Giedi:

"My son a good kid, he ain't do nuffin'!
[ Edited by Eli_23 on Sep 1, 2024 at 4:27 PM ]
I hope the crowd cheers "Ricky!" when he gets back on the field .
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Outside chance he will miss more time for the hamstring than being shot in the chest. lol

Odds are even higher....that what takes the longest is coming off meds that he likely is taking, that would fail a PED test.....

I would bet money he is on some pretty good steroids to help heal that wound, and off set the chance for infection.

I had a buddy fall off a boat and rip his leg open on a cleat...he had all kinds of steroids to help him heal and keep inflammation down.

With a chest wound in the proximity of all kinds of important organs....I would bet they got him on stuff the NFL would frown over.

he might get a too-fer....help heal his chest, and help heal his shoulder.

Possible , but most of the time they give you corticosteroids, not anabolic
Originally posted by Eli_23:
"My son a good kid, he ain't do nuffin'!

A mom expressing her heart for her son and her beliefs.

She is correct. It is a miracle that no vital organs were impacted by that bullet. The chances of missing his liver AND a lung are the closest thing to zero.

In the video I saw, where you could see the bullet wound spot - I was pretty shocked that nothing vital got hit and it was a through and through. Getting shot in the chest and nothing vital being hit seems pretty unlikely, good for him.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Sep 1, 2024 at 4:53 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone