LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 209 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I don't know about risking dying for a watch.

How many times has someone put a gun to your face with an ultimatum? Let's hear...

PM me if you really want to know
I feel sorry for the guy. To be a 1st rounder. Go to the city for some autographs. Then get shot. It's tragic. First I hope he's ok for life and normal things. Full recovery for that first is more important.

I don't know how much we are even supposed to think about the next part. How much does it effect him athletically? When or if is the return? Seems unimportant right now.

But it's a hell of a thing to happen to your 1st round pick. I will say that. His life and health and normal life matter more. I just can't believe it all happened.
Thanks Kamala Harris for giving criminals more rights than law abiding citizens! Union Square is right next to the Tenderloin. One of the worst parts of the city. If you park in SF you are guaranteed to get your car broken into. There is a dumb law written by Harris saying that if you shoplift less than $1000, it is only a misdemeanor and the police don't even show up. Why own a business in SF? Why would you even want to be a police officer there? They don't have your back and will defund you. God Bless Ricky, and I hope he has a full recovery. Praying for you.🙏
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
You know it'll happen "This young man may never have another opportunity to own a Rolex, it's not fair." Also just heard the mayor speak. Wow. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer

His lawyer will blame his childhood like they all do when guilt is a forgone conclusion.

Hope he gets charged as an adult......adult crime do adult time.
I am so waiting for that mug shot of this kid this POS parents should be charged too for raising a "Menace to Society"

I highly doubt he has 2 parents

Biologically, yes. Practically, no.

No good set of parents will raise a teenager who is allowed to possess a gun and go off to a large city without a chaperone.

It is possible to have only one biological parent.

see Jesus

Unique case.

Here we go. Religion and politics. Two subjects that are the root cause of so much disease in the world. More people have died because of these two topics than any other, and both were created by humans to control other humans.
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
You know it'll happen "This young man may never have another opportunity to own a Rolex, it's not fair." Also just heard the mayor speak. Wow. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer

His lawyer will blame his childhood like they all do when guilt is a forgone conclusion.

Hope he gets charged as an adult......adult crime do adult time.
I am so waiting for that mug shot of this kid this POS parents should be charged too for raising a "Menace to Society"

I highly doubt he has 2 parents

Biologically, yes. Practically, no.

No good set of parents will raise a teenager who is allowed to possess a gun and go off to a large city without a chaperone.

It is possible to have only one biological parent.

see Jesus

Unique case.

Here we go. Religion and politics. Two subjects that are the root cause of so much disease in the world. More people have died because of these two topics than any other, and both were created by humans to control other humans.

Are you calling Mary a ho ?

How many times has someone put a gun to your face with an ultimatum? Let's hear...

No basis to publicly speak on what someone else should do in the moment then. Maybe express such things in PM as well?
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Thanks Kamala Harris for giving criminals more rights than law abiding citizens! Union Square is right next to the Tenderloin. One of the worst parts of the city. If you park in SF you are guaranteed to get your car broken into. There is a dumb law written by Harris saying that if you shoplift less than $1000, it is only a misdemeanor and the police don't even show up. Why own a business in SF? Why would you even want to be a police officer there? They don't have your back and will defund you. God Bless Ricky, and I hope he has a full recovery. Praying for you.🙏

What is Tracy CA like? That's where the list the 17 year old suspect from. From the internet and blogs it sounds bad. Anybody know anything about it? Sounds like drugs and gangs are around. I don't know that area so anybody who does from the Bay area. Give some input about it.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Sep 1, 2024 at 6:22 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Not going to lie but this gives me second thoughts about our family trip there for the Cowboys game. The wife and I have been to the city multiple times but have never brought the kids yet. We haven't been since the monsoon Indy game a few years ago, which we had zero issue, but have heard it's more chaotic now.

Like any big city there's areas you want to avoid but I visit California a lot and haven't had any issues in San Francisco or anywhere else.

If you're bringing the kids, I'd take them down to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and make a day of it. If you're going to the City then don't have a car full of luggage and stuff, leave all that at the hotel or drive up to Tiburon, park over there and take the Ferry over.

Point Reyes is also nice, I loved going up there as a kid.

I should have given more info in my post. We have an Airbnb rented in the Noe Valley area so
luggage or a vehicle won't be an issue. Planning on taking them to Alcatraz, Muir Woods and Golden Gate Park among other things.
False. Proposition 47 was passed in California in 2014 and reclassified felony theft offenses as misdemeanors. It did not allow shoplifting and petty theft to go unprosecuted.
  • Kamala Harris was California's attorney general in 2014 when voters approved Proposition 47, a ballot initiative aimed at reducing the state's overcrowded prison population.
  • The bill said people convicted of shoplifting items valued at $950 or less can be charged only with a misdemeanor, not a felony. The $950 threshold already existed, having been signed into law by Republican Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2010. Proposition 47 affirmed it and addressed more theft categories. Harris had no role in creating the ballot initiative and remained publicly neutral about it, experts said.

Originally posted by eastie:
False. Proposition 47 was passed in California in 2014 and reclassified felony theft offenses as misdemeanors. It did not allow shoplifting and petty theft to go unprosecuted.
  • Kamala Harris was California's attorney general in 2014 when voters approved Proposition 47, a ballot initiative aimed at reducing the state's overcrowded prison population.
  • The bill said people convicted of shoplifting items valued at $950 or less can be charged only with a misdemeanor, not a felony. The $950 threshold already existed, having been signed into law by Republican Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2010. Proposition 47 affirmed it and addressed more theft categories. Harris had no role in creating the ballot initiative and remained publicly neutral about it, experts said.

Why bother using facts when fox news & the maga cult gives people all the talking points they'll ever need??

No basis to publicly speak on what someone else should do in the moment then. Maybe express such things in PM as well?

Cope

Sad times to be living in , when our high taxes go to most these scums too, and who pays the tab? The hard working middle class of course, they literally killing the middle class, and we gotta put up with the crime and retard sideshows too
Mods... Maybe put No Politics or something in the title?
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Sad times to be living in , when our high taxes go to most these scums too, and who pays the tab? The hard working middle class of course, they literally killing the middle class, and we gotta put up with the crime and retard sideshows too

Sad times indeed my friend.
Yesterday there was a stern warning to keep political comments in the appropriate thread in the Parking Lot, not here.

To repeat, continuing to do so here will result in extended Time Outs.
Share 49ersWebzone