Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Why haven't they shown us the degenerates mugshot yet? 🤔

Because he's a minor

And an honor roll student
  • Yeti
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Why haven't they shown us the degenerates mugshot yet? 🤔

Hes considered a minor, I don't think we will ever see one.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by eastie:
False. Proposition 47 was passed in California in 2014 and reclassified felony theft offenses as misdemeanors. It did not allow shoplifting and petty theft to go unprosecuted.
  • Kamala Harris was California's attorney general in 2014 when voters approved Proposition 47, a ballot initiative aimed at reducing the state's overcrowded prison population.
  • The bill said people convicted of shoplifting items valued at $950 or less can be charged only with a misdemeanor, not a felony. The $950 threshold already existed, having been signed into law by Republican Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2010. Proposition 47 affirmed it and addressed more theft categories. Harris had no role in creating the ballot initiative and remained publicly neutral about it, experts said.

Why bother using facts when fox news & the maga cult gives people all the talking points they'll ever need??
Speaking of talking points.
Originally posted by dj43:
Yesterday there was a stern warning to keep political comments in the appropriate thread in the Parking Lot, not here.

To repeat, continuing to do so here will result in extended Time Outs.

Bump.
It was unbelievable to see him walking about before getting in the ambulance. I'm not a medical expert but why would they allow that for someone who had just been shot. Absolutely amazing that he's already released. Get well young man.
Maaaan just heard about this. Reminds me of back when I worked security in SoMa 10ish years ago at a popular night club. One night coming back to my car after work I saw a dude get robbed and face bloodied. Helped him out a little, he was ok but robber busted up his face pretty bad. I can only imagine how sketchy things are now post covid
Blicky Pearsall

Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by eastie:
False. Proposition 47 was passed in California in 2014 and reclassified felony theft offenses as misdemeanors. It did not allow shoplifting and petty theft to go unprosecuted.
  • Kamala Harris was California's attorney general in 2014 when voters approved Proposition 47, a ballot initiative aimed at reducing the state's overcrowded prison population.
  • The bill said people convicted of shoplifting items valued at $950 or less can be charged only with a misdemeanor, not a felony. The $950 threshold already existed, having been signed into law by Republican Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2010. Proposition 47 affirmed it and addressed more theft categories. Harris had no role in creating the ballot initiative and remained publicly neutral about it, experts said.

Why bother using facts when fox news & the maga cult gives people all the talking points they'll ever need??

Take this b******t to the Parking Lot
It depends on what caliber he was shot with.
  • rrx1
  • Veteran
Just sad... I hope he makes a full recovery.
Win it for Ricky!😎
Originally posted by Wrathman:
It depends on what caliber he was shot with.

Was it a 9mm or 40 cal. If anyone knows?
Share 49ersWebzone