LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 171 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by eastie:
False. Proposition 47 was passed in California in 2014 and reclassified felony theft offenses as misdemeanors. It did not allow shoplifting and petty theft to go unprosecuted.
  • Kamala Harris was California's attorney general in 2014 when voters approved Proposition 47, a ballot initiative aimed at reducing the state's overcrowded prison population.
  • The bill said people convicted of shoplifting items valued at $950 or less can be charged only with a misdemeanor, not a felony. The $950 threshold already existed, having been signed into law by Republican Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2010. Proposition 47 affirmed it and addressed more theft categories. Harris had no role in creating the ballot initiative and remained publicly neutral about it, experts said.

Why bother using facts when fox news & the maga cult gives people all the talking points they'll ever need??

Take this b******t to the Parking Lot

It has been handled. See above.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Why haven't they shown us the degenerates mugshot yet? 🤔

Don't worry we will see his mugshot in a couple of years when he commits his next crime.
Originally posted by tankle104:

God was watching over him. He is getting released today. Prayers work.🙏
It is nuts how he wasn't more injured. Miraculous indeed. I couldn't believe he got shot and equally couldn't believe how fast he was released and that his injuries were not more serious. All so crazy. I mean, ppl wear bulletproof vests for a reason..just incredible.

Thanks to the mods who have been working to keep politics seperate as I really am not into political convos. 👍
Ricky walking out of the hospital like John Wick the first 3 chapters

Originally posted by Montana:
It is nuts how he wasn't more injured. Miraculous indeed. I couldn't believe he got shot and equally couldn't believe how fast he was released and that his injuries were not more serious. All so crazy. I mean, ppl wear bulletproof vests for a reason..just incredible.

Thanks to the mods who have been working to keep politics seperate as I really am not into political convos. 👍

This was a miracle and there is a god that looks over us. I hope he recovers and is back to normal soon. Thanks mods for removing all the politicking theater.
Just read that Ricky Pearsall was already 24, by the time his 5th year option rolls around, he'll be almost 30. Tough age to be trying to snag your first big payday. Hopefully, he recovers without incident and gives the team at least four good years.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers81:
Just read that Ricky Pearsall was already 24, by the time his 5th year option rolls around, he'll be almost 30. Tough age to be trying to snag your first big payday. Hopefully, he recovers without incident and gives the team at least four good years.

If he's good he will get paid. WR salaries are very high. Look at somebody like Cristian Kirk
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by 49ers81:

If he's good he will get paid. WR salaries are very high. Look at somebody like Cristian Kirk

Kirk was 26 when he got paid

Originally posted by tankle104:

Coachable! I like it from a football perspective!
(I'm not trying to be overly flippant - more raise a smile in a dark moment kind of vibe).
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I've been to SF city way too many times over the years to catch Niner games and I frequented the city aplenty so I've seen some good and some bad. I'm still kinda surprised Ricky just got ran up on like that but his watch must've been obvious so you just gotta be low key in the city

I have had no problems aside from one time turning my back on my cell phone and I was pissed! Would've killed the guys I suspected got me for it but otherwise I saw dudes but I kept it pushing and minded my own business and got around all throughout all parts of the city and can't wait to go back

For him to just get ran up on by a little one is crazy. How the hell lil dude thought he was gonna win that one? Real stupid kids these days. Gonna do a bid for this one. Lil punk a** kid!
"If she didn't dress so sexy, she could've avoided being raped."
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Ricky walking out of the hospital like John Wick the first 3 chapters

When Lynch visited him, like

Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I've been to SF city way too many times over the years to catch Niner games and I frequented the city aplenty so I've seen some good and some bad. I'm still kinda surprised Ricky just got ran up on like that but his watch must've been obvious so you just gotta be low key in the city

I have had no problems aside from one time turning my back on my cell phone and I was pissed! Would've killed the guys I suspected got me for it but otherwise I saw dudes but I kept it pushing and minded my own business and got around all throughout all parts of the city and can't wait to go back

For him to just get ran up on by a little one is crazy. How the hell lil dude thought he was gonna win that one? Real stupid kids these days. Gonna do a bid for this one. Lil punk a** kid!
"If she didn't dress so sexy, she could've avoided being raped."

Yes, if you do not attract the attention of predators, then you are less likely to be targeted by them.
dude is super lucky. I can't imagine he's gonna play for a couple weeks.
Share 49ersWebzone