There are 296 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Rest up heal up young fella
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Sounds like we don't have to cut anyone after Trent is signed. So get it done already!

Yeah if they get the deal done in the next couple of days.
They filled the spot with Brandon Parker.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Only words I have. Get Well young man. And It's F ing shame people can't walk down the d amn street without risking their lives.
Sounds like we don't have to cut anyone after Trent is signed. So get it done already!

Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Just announced the shooter will be tried in juvenile court.

if that's true, kid lucked out big time. cause armed robbery and shots being fired would almost guarantee a ton of his life in cali state prison. and the cali state prison system is no joke.

He will be back out on the streets in no time.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Is he any good? Never heard of him.
what the?!?! he was released from the hospital. it was a through and through - i dont understand why they wouldn't play him? first his "shoulder injury" and now he cant play through a gunshot wound??
Originally posted by bud49:

Is he any good? Never heard of him.

He was Starting LT for Raiders for a while. Better Run blocker than pass blocker and he is average at both. He is huge if I remember correctly. like 6'9 330lbs. If nothing else he can get in peoples way
So, he is out at least four games, and depending on need, we might sit him a couple more. Say six games?
I'm ancient. So I know enough to know, in my life, that people can't change other people. Only he (the perpetrator of the crime) can change himself. Its his choice. Not you, me, or the prison guards. We can only be an example.

Prison - in a way - protects society from harm from these people steeped in negativity, and unfortunately it keeps these negative people with other negative people and now its hard for them to change even if they want to, becuase of the prison association makes them even more negative.

Its a tough problem that nobody has really solved since the beginning of the human race.

That is wisdom. My man, Giedi laying it down for all of us.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:

Yeah if they get the deal done in the next couple of days.
They filled the spot with Brandon Parker.

I like his potential. Right now, Jaylon is better, but Brandon is bigger and faster than. Jaylon. I do hope he can develop under Foerster.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
That is wisdom. My man, Giedi laying it down for all of us.

Wisdom is learned though a lot of failures and disappointments. Heh, the scars of wisdom is written on the soul, unfortunately.

I don't like this news. It probally means they are nowhere close to resolving the Trent situation. If they were they would just leave the roster spot open. But not only did they not do that, they added a tackle to the 53. I am now expecting Trent to not be there week 1. In order for Trent to be ready for week 1 he needs to be in the building by Wednesday at the latest.
Originally posted by JTB1974:

I don't like this news. It probally means they are nowhere close to resolving the Trent situation. If they were they would just leave the roster spot open. But not only did they not do that, they added a tackle to the 53. I am now expecting Trent to not be there week 1. In order for Trent to be ready for week 1 he needs to be in the building by Wednesday at the latest.

How does it look to Trent if we are keeping a spot for him from a negotiating stance? If you want him to meet you half way - you don't show your entire hand.

if Trent wanted to sign today - they'd clear a spot asap, but if he doesn't, they need to have a plan. I don't like our options but that's the business side of it. I really hope Trent is signed very soon. Need the big fella out there against a stout defensive line
To be honest we need another T regardless. We currently have 2, with Trent that's 3.
Share 49ersWebzone