There are 406 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Yeah, I still remember the "If it don't fit, you gotta Aquit." Case.

Yep...my mom worked at the same prison OJ was in lol..creepy place in BFE

I keep thinking 2-4 yrs max
...but knowing CA..2.

I remember OJ got in trouble for stealing a bunch of chocolate chip cookies. Every time we drove by Lovelock after that, we'd be texting my wife's sister we were stopping in to drop off a batch for him since he was diabetic.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Love the legal talk in here. This reminds me of the episode where a robber breaks into Al Bundy's home and Al punches the robber, so the robber sues him. In the end, Al counter sues saying he broke his hand punching the robber's face lol. It's the American way.

It seems to me that the offenses would warrant that this kid is tried as an adult but we'll have to wait and see.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Yeah, I still remember the "If it don't fit, you gotta Aquit." Case.

Yep...my mom worked at the same prison OJ was in lol..creepy place in BFE

I keep thinking 2-4 yrs max
...but knowing CA..2.

Got this advice from a prison employee friend. "NEVER ever turn your backs on any inmates, EVER!" I go WOw!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Love the legal talk in here. This reminds me of the episode where a robber breaks into Al Bundy's home and Al punches the robber, so the robber sues him. In the end, Al counter sues saying he broke his hand punching the robber's face lol. It's the American way.

It seems to me that the offenses would warrant that this kid is tried as an adult but we'll have to wait and see.

Its in the civil suit cases where you get some really strange results in California.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Its in the civil suit cases where you get some really strange results in California.

Criminal cases too. We've all seen crazy decisions in high profile cases. Imagine if this had happened to Tom Brady.
Originally posted by BOI49er:
I remember OJ got in trouble for stealing a bunch of chocolate chip cookies. Every time we drove by Lovelock after that, we'd be texting my wife's sister we were stopping in to drop off a batch for him since he was diabetic.

So you know the area lol. Stole cookies? Sounds about right lol. Northern NV boonies is weird..Lovelock all the way to Winnemucca..just weird vibes lol. Idk what it is. But when I would pass through or visit..I would just want to gtfo haha
This year, we're doing it for Johnny…uh, Ricky!

So you know the area lol. Stole cookies? Sounds about right lol. Northern NV boonies is weird..Lovelock all the way to Winnemucca..just weird vibes lol. Idk what it is. But when I would pass through or visit..I would just want to gtfo haha

Just keep the speedometer on 83.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
This dude is going to be the most GOATed WR in Niners history. Yes I know what that means. Look at this s**t.

[
Just keep the speedometer on 83.

Right? Lol

Originally posted by okdkid:
This dude is going to be the most GOATed WR in Niners history. Yes I know what that means. Look at this s**t.

[

Damn!

[

Damn!

Ricky doesn't mess around! I was worried about his mental state from the trauma but he sounds like he's on a good path. Keep grindin dude - if you can overcome something like this, the game of football is easy.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:

[

Damn!

Ricky doesn't mess around! I was worried about his mental state from the trauma but he sounds like he's on a good path. Keep grindin dude - if you can overcome something like this, the game of football is easy.

That's actually nuts lol. Another reason it sucks this happened is week 1 MNF is on his 24th birthday. We gotta let him walk out to "Many Men" when he does play his first game though 😭
Hopefully at some point in the game the crowd is loud with Ricky chants. If they show him on TV in one of the suites. I don't think he is allowed to be on field. But if TV shows him in suite and the crowd sees it on the board chant loud.

[

Dude must've ate a senzu bean.
Share 49ersWebzone