Report: 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk suffered torn ACL and MCL, possibly other damage →

There are 285 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Hopefully at some point in the game the crowd is loud with Ricky chants. If they show him on TV in one of the suites. I don't think he is allowed to be on field. But if TV shows him in suite and the crowd sees it on the board chant loud.

The Purdy chants can take a break only this one time for Ricky
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by BOI49er:
I remember OJ got in trouble for stealing a bunch of chocolate chip cookies. Every time we drove by Lovelock after that, we'd be texting my wife's sister we were stopping in to drop off a batch for him since he was diabetic.

So you know the area lol. Stole cookies? Sounds about right lol. Northern NV boonies is weird..Lovelock all the way to Winnemucca..just weird vibes lol. Idk what it is. But when I would pass through or visit..I would just want to gtfo haha

I have one memeory of Lovelock. When I was really young we went through there on the way to Denver. My dad stopped at a place called Two Stiffs Selling Gas. I had a T-shirt with their name and logo.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Sep 3, 2024 at 9:54 AM ]
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by okdkid:
This dude is going to be the most GOATed WR in Niners history. Yes I know what that means. Look at this s**t.

[

Dude must've ate a senzu bean.

Ryan didn't say he was working out. He was just in the weight room. Even if he wasn't working out that's a good sign that he still wants to be around his team mates.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
This dude is going to be the most GOATed WR in Niners history. Yes I know what that means. Look at this s**t.

[

Ryan didn't say he was working out. He was just in the weight room. Even if he wasn't working out that's a good sign that he still wants to be around his team mates.

Does Tim Ryan really have to say if he was working out or not in the weight room? For real?
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Originally posted by Silky:
I'm just guessing like everyone else but from what I know about anatomy the gunshot must have been high and to one side of the chest. The area just below the collar bone on either side is rather fleshy and there are no vital organs there. Lower down the bullet likely would have hit the lung or bone. It sounds like the gun went off during the struggle several times hitting each guy once. My guess is the defense will try to say that if Pearsall hadn't tried to disarm the kid there would have been no shots fired. That may indeed be true. Certainly enough to provide reasonable doubt.

All bets are off for the person that drew the weapon. For all Ricky knew at the time he could have been an active shooter looking to rob/shoot other people. Cause as much damage as possible.

That type of argument is like saying the Niners would have never lost the Superbowl if they just didn't play the game

Yeah. What happened to the legal principle that if someone gets injured or killed during the commission of a crime, its the criminals fault. How does it benefit society to go away from that? You can expect somebodys going to act in self defense.

In California criminals have more rights than a law abiding citizen.

[

Freaking A.
I think he'll be back and playing by week 5 when he's eligible. absolute legend, and he hasn't even played an nfl snap yet.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

[

Does Tim Ryan really have to say if he was working out or not in the weight room? For real?

No but some people might think he was in there lifting weights already when he was actually just visiting and letting everyone know he's okay.
I have one memeory of Lovelock. When I was really young we went through there on the way to Denver. My dad stopped at a place called Two Stiffs Selling Gas. I had a T-shirt with their name and logo.

Lol too funny
No but some people might think he was in there lifting weights already when he was actually just visiting and letting everyone know he's okay.

I wouldn't think he would be working out..unless legs? Idk? But just the fact that he is there, is pretty cool

[

probably setting a PR on the bench

He's probably just talking to people. You can't workout with that for a while. Surprised he is there but it must be a good sign.
Ricky walking out on to the field for his first game

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

[

But C'mon man, why would Tim Ryan mention the "weight room"?, he could've just said he talked to Ricky Pearsall.
either way, it's a positive sign.
  • thl408
Reminds me of when my dumbass accidentally sliced my wrist open at work, got transported via ambulance to the emergency room, got stitched up, and came back to work the same day. Pretty much almost kinda the same thing as what happened to Ricky.
Share 49ersWebzone