Tests confirm 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk suffered season-ending knee injury →

There are 385 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well no one can ever question this guys toughness or the fact that he cares about football. Shot in the chest and shoots the guy with his own gun one day, walks himself to the ambulance, walks himself out the hospital the next day, walks himself to the weight room the day after. What a beast.
[ Edited by Bloodless on Sep 3, 2024 at 10:41 AM ]
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Well no one can ever question this guys toughness or the fact that he cares about football. Shot in the chest and shoots the guy with his own gun one day, walks himself to the ambulance, walks himself out the hospital the next day, walks himself to the weight room the day after. What a beast.

its seriously just a crazy story all the way around. so glad he's okay
  • thl408

Rumor has it he also took out the bullet and disinfected the wound by himself like Rambo
  • 91til
  • Veteran
49ers media team definitely needs to steal the Brian Robinson walkout to Many Men from last year lmao it's just too fire

Originally posted by thl408:
Rumor has it he also took out the bullet and disinfected the wound by himself like Rambo

Lol been a while since I have seen that movie..might have to rewatch. I don't remember that part haha.

Maybe he is part machine..his wound like

With his teeth.
Nuts..bullet travels through the body, misses anything major..out in 24 hrs..and at the weight room? Had to been a 22 cal. Basically, stitched up and released? Crazy. Went from the worst story to the best. Damn.
Originally posted by Montana:
Nuts..bullet travels through the body, misses anything major..out in 24 hrs..and at the weight room? Had to been a 22 cal. Basically, stitched up and released? Crazy. Went from the worst story to the best. Damn.

From a picture of a shell cartridge lying on the street, it was bigger than a .22.
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Fwiw I have a family member who works in healthcare. Ems, and rn 35+ years. Seen tons of crap here in nyc. This is the first time he's seen a gunshot to the chest turn out like this. Had to be a tiny caliber round because usually the bullets break up/ move around and just cause tons of damage. He was like I don't care if you're an atheist, God was looking out for this guy lol. Bless this kid.

Very interesting case. It must have been a full metal jacket with a small caliber like either a .380 or .22 or maybe 9mm?
Maybe it traversed along the junction between the pleura/lung and the cheat wall?
Yes, I think God was protecting him.

He and his family have a strong faith, as expressed in his mother's tweet. Also, Tim Ryan said this morning that Ricky believes a "higher power" protected him.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by BOI49er:
I remember OJ got in trouble for stealing a bunch of chocolate chip cookies. Every time we drove by Lovelock after that, we'd be texting my wife's sister we were stopping in to drop off a batch for him since he was diabetic.

So you know the area lol. Stole cookies? Sounds about right lol. Northern NV boonies is weird..Lovelock all the way to Winnemucca..just weird vibes lol. Idk what it is. But when I would pass through or visit..I would just want to gtfo haha

I have one memeory of Lovelock. When I was really young we went through there on the way to Denver. My dad stopped at a place called Two Stiffs Selling Gas. I had a T-shirt with their name and logo.

The freeway has bypassed the center of Lovelock but I believe that station is still there. I took the time to drive through town several years ago. Back in the day, I spent a lot of time in Sun Valley, Idaho and that was my first gas stop after leaving Sacramento. Good times.

Originally posted by dj43:
From a picture of a shell cartridge lying on the street, it was bigger than a .22.

Damn that is nuts

Originally posted by dj43:
The freeway has bypassed the center of Lovelock but I believe that station is still there. I took the time to drive through town several years ago. Back in the day, I spent a lot of time in Sun Valley, Idaho and that was my first gas stop after leaving Sacramento. Good times.

Lol I don't miss that drive I used to make.
Confirmed. Ricky has Wolverine/Deadpool healing factor

Now you know some damn fool on here is going to try this and burn the living s**t out his intestines and maybe a kidney.
Originally posted by fropwns:

Now you know some damn fool on here is going to try this and burn the living s**t out his intestines and maybe a kidney.

Just need the right amount of gunpowder....
Share 49ersWebzone