There are 252 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Well no one can ever question this guys toughness or the fact that he cares about football. Shot in the chest and shoots the guy with his own gun one day, walks himself to the ambulance, walks himself out the hospital the next day, walks himself to the weight room the day after. What a beast.

Rumor has it he also took out the bullet and disinfected the wound by himself like Rambo

Now you know some damn fool on here is going to try this and burn the living s**t out his intestines and maybe a kidney.

Just need the right amount of gunpowder....

I know it's a movie but that was the most gangster thing I ever saw as a kid, and it burned into my memory.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by thl408:
Well no one can ever question this guys toughness or the fact that he cares about football. Shot in the chest and shoots the guy with his own gun one day, walks himself to the ambulance, walks himself out the hospital the next day, walks himself to the weight room the day after. What a beast.

Rumor has it he also took out the bullet and disinfected the wound by himself like Rambo

Now you know some damn fool on here is going to try this and burn the living s**t out his intestines and maybe a kidney.

Not necessary when the bullet goes right through. He avoided surgery so that's a major issue. Healing should be faster. Still waiting to hear the whole story. The kid ran off after being shot in the arm so he must not have been wounded too bad.
Originally posted by Jcool:

I really like this guy...wow "when can I return to play"... No bust here, even if he does not play as an all star, inspiration to all. Get well soon Ricky
Originally posted by bassmanr:
I really like this guy...wow "when can I return to play"... No bust here, even if he does not play as an all star, inspiration to all. Get well soon Ricky

He would probally play week 1 if they would let him lol.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by bassmanr:

He would probally play week 1 if they would let him lol.

Seriously....a stud already and he hasn't played a down
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Agree 💯 % and then he tells John he's not injury prone!

He shouldn't even worry, that wasn't even his fault.
He should do his luggage shopping at Costco next time.
These 4 weeks will give his shoulder time to heal even more

I just hope mentally he'll be ok, that s**t is still traumatizing
Originally posted by Montana:
Nuts..bullet travels through the body, misses anything major..out in 24 hrs..and at the weight room? Had to been a 22 cal. Basically, stitched up and released? Crazy. Went from the worst story to the best. Damn.

I agree....

I am not a hunter, I have never shot any animal...well...a snake once....anyway...but I have seen a ton of ballistic dummies shot on YouTube....I would be kind of shocked if a .25 or 22. went clean through someone.

This is a heavily muscled human by normal standards...so I dunno...

Have we heard much about the injury? How he was shot?

I don't think this is a case of entering the front, and exiting the back...sure maybe...but that seems unlikely....

I would think it is more likely it entered the front at an angle and exited the side, or even exited the front again...

Could have entered his pectoral, hit a rib and bounced out the other side of his pectoral, or even exited out around his lat....

Watching the video, the way he is holding his arm and taking baby steps...would lead me to think he has a bruised rib and even breathing is hurting him. My totally uneducated guess, knowing very few facts...I think he was shot at an angle, entered his chest, and bounced out his side around his lat...having never entered his core.

The video shows tons of blood on his chest...no way for a shot to go through someone in that area front to back and mis a lung.

yeah...I am thinking .22 , or even .25 acp..

I shot off some 15-20 year old .25 acp years ago...I had one DENT a coke can...the ammo had gone that bad... I had several shots stop inside a coke can that did not have enough energy to exit.

At point bank range, you would think even a 380 or 9mm would have caused serious damage.
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Very interesting case. It must have been a full metal jacket with a small caliber like either a .380 or .22 or maybe 9mm?
Maybe it traversed along the junction between the pleura/lung and the cheat wall?
Yes, I think God was protecting him.

Why didn't he just stop him from getting shot in the first place?

You can't learn from things that never happen...

Things happen for a reason....

Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by Montana:
Nuts..bullet travels through the body, misses anything major..out in 24 hrs..and at the weight room? Had to been a 22 cal. Basically, stitched up and released? Crazy. Went from the worst story to the best. Damn.

I agree....

I am not a hunter, I have never shot any animal...well...a snake once....anyway...but I have seen a ton of ballistic dummies shot on YouTube....I would be kind of shocked if a .25 or 22. went clean through someone.

This is a heavily muscled human by normal standards...so I dunno...

Have we heard much about the injury? How he was shot?

I don't think this is a case of entering the front, and exiting the back...sure maybe...but that seems unlikely....

I would think it is more likely it entered the front at an angle and exited the side, or even exited the front again...

Could have entered his pectoral, hit a rib and bounced out the other side of his pectoral, or even exited out around his lat....

Watching the video, the way he is holding his arm and taking baby steps...would lead me to think he has a bruised rib and even breathing is hurting him. My totally uneducated guess, knowing very few facts...I think he was shot at an angle, entered his chest, and bounced out his side around his lat...having never entered his core.

The video shows tons of blood on his chest...no way for a shot to go through someone in that area front to back and mis a lung.

yeah...I am thinking .22 , or even .25 acp..

I shot off some 15-20 year old .25 acp years ago...I had one DENT a coke can...the ammo had gone that bad... I had several shots stop inside a coke can that did not have enough energy to exit.

At point bank range, you would think even a 380 or 9mm would have caused serious damage.

The female officer that was first to reach him stated she put one hand over the entry wound to keep air from penetrating and her other hand on his back to stem the bleeding.

If the bullet had hit a rib, the rib and/or the bullet would have shattered and caused much damage. As the doctor said, it was a miracle.
Shooter has been charged with attempted murder as a juvenile.
He can't be incarcerated past his 25th birthday.
[ Edited by BOI49er on Sep 3, 2024 at 8:44 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's probably just talking to people. You can't workout with that for a while.

Ohhhh. Okay.
Originally posted by BOI49er:

What b******t
Originally posted by BOI49er:

This is false.

It's early.

"What I indicated in 2022 is that there are five crime types for 16 and 17-year-olds, for which we would consider potentially seeking to transfer them to adult court," Jenkins said. "Attempted murder is one of those charges."
[ Edited by random49er on Sep 3, 2024 at 9:10 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone