There are 310 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Shooter has been charged with attempted murder as a juvenile.
He can't be incarcerated past his 25th birthday.

This is false.

It's early.

"What I indicated in 2022 is that there are five crime types for 16 and 17-year-olds, for which we would consider potentially seeking to transfer them to adult court," Jenkins said. "Attempted murder is one of those charges."

This afternoon Jenkins said the DA's office cannot proceed further until a determination has been made whether or not the juvenile system can provide adequate opportunities for rehabilitation. That will be further held up by how quickly the defense seeks to move the case along.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Instant fan favorite

Originally posted by dj43:
The female officer that was first to reach him stated she put one hand over the entry wound to keep air from penetrating and her other hand on his back to stem the bleeding.

If the bullet had hit a rib, the rib and/or the bullet would have shattered and caused much damage. As the doctor said, it was a miracle.

oh wow...so he had an exit in his back? Wow...

that is pretty bonkers, I wonder if we will ever know how...that is nuts...

Looking at the video that blood is almost centered on his Pectoral ....that is nuts
Originally posted by Dshearn:
The female officer that was first to reach him stated she put one hand over the entry wound to keep air from penetrating and her other hand on his back to stem the bleeding.

If the bullet had hit a rib, the rib and/or the bullet would have shattered and caused much damage. As the doctor said, it was a miracle.

Looking at the video that blood is almost centered on his Pectoral ....that is nuts

I think it went upwards and out the back shoulder blade area, lucky AF
Originally posted by 9erson3:

Not confident in the CA justice system that justice will be actually served here. Kind of a joke. Should be tried as an adult...I doubt that happens.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by okdkid:
This dude is going to be the most GOATed WR in Niners history. Yes I know what that means. Look at this s**t.

[

Dude must've ate a senzu bean.
[ Edited by philgardis49 on Sep 3, 2024 at 11:43 PM ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:

I think it went upwards and out the back shoulder blade area, lucky AF

That would make sense considering they were fighting over the gun and it was probably pointed at n upward angle at least a little..
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Ricky walking out of the hospital like John Wick the first 3 chapters

John Rick?

Medical records are confidential so unless he chooses to have them released, we won't see a clear path of the bullet. All we know is that Ricky believes a higher power protected him (per Tim Ryan's report).

I'm still curious.

Originally posted by Furlow:
Instant fan favorite

"mutha foking white boy" - Drake Jackson

Gotta love the commitment and work ethic💪

Thanks to all the lucky stars in the universe that this incident wasn't as bad as it could have been. Hopefully Ricky heals quick and he doesn't suffer any effects from this, mentally or physically.
Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Instant fan favorite

"mutha foking white boy" - Drake Jackson

Gotta love the commitment and work ethic💪

Thanks to all the lucky stars in the universe that this incident wasn't as bad as it could have been. Hopefully Ricky heals quick and he doesn't suffer any effects from this, mentally or physically.

Sometimes these incidents can have a bigger effect mentally than physically. I was a home invasion victim back in 2002 and I still have occasional dreams because of it. I have dreams about my home being broken into and stuff being stolen. It doesn't affect my daily life but the thoughts are still there. I doubt it will affect his play since football requires so much concentration. What is more likely is he'll have those flashback dreams.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Sep 4, 2024 at 9:34 AM ]
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Sometimes these incidents can have a bigger effect mentally than physically. I was a home invasion victim back in 2002 and I still have occasional dreams because of it. I have dreams about my home being broken into and stuff being stolen. It doesn't affect my daily life but the thoughts are still there. I doubt it will affect his play since football requires so much concentration. What is more likely is he'll have those flashback dreams.

Yes, if anything, I would expect him to feel a certain way about where he's at now. You reach your goals and dreams just to experience trauma like this in a place you've just gotten to.

I imagine that's going to be the hardest part of it.
I think it's gonna bring that dog out even more. Now he's a survivor so he will attack the remaining years of his life with added vigor
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by 9erson3:

Not confident in the CA justice system that justice will be actually served here. Kind of a joke. Should be tried as an adult...I doubt that happens.

Just curious.

Why do you think he should be tried as an adult?
Share 49ersWebzone