There are 249 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by 9erson3:

Not confident in the CA justice system that justice will be actually served here. Kind of a joke. Should be tried as an adult...I doubt that happens.

Just curious.

Why do you think he should be tried as an adult?

Because he tried to rob and kill somebody.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Not confident in the CA justice system that justice will be actually served here. Kind of a joke. Should be tried as an adult...I doubt that happens.

Just curious.

And that is adult behavior?

Just curious.

When you are 17 it should be tried as an adult. He's not 12.

Just curious.

So in your opinion a 17 year old girl should be fair game if she dresses like an adult? I mean she's almost there, she's 17.

More importantly, how does trying a minor as an adult help Ricky? Using the system as a weapon against those we don't like is just as bad as what this kid did to Ricky.

Just curious.

So in your opinion a 17 year old girl should be fair game if she dresses like an adult? I mean she's almost there, she's 17.

More importantly, how does trying a minor as an adult help Ricky? Using the system as a weapon against those we don't like is just as bad as what this kid did to Ricky.

Your first paragraph response is a laughable joke. It doesn't have anything to do with anything here. Just a dumb point that makes no point.

Second paragraph is dumb too. He tried to strong arm rob somebody. Shot him through and through and tried to kill him. For a watch. Should be tried as an adult.

Just curious.

Just curious.

Your first paragraph response is a laughable joke. It doesn't have anything to do with anything here. Just a dumb point that makes no point.

Second paragraph is dumb too. He tried to strong arm rob somebody. Shot him through and through and tried to kill him. For a watch. Should be tried as an adult.

of course it makes no sense to you LOL

Consider these things: childish behavior, bad parenting, mental health, or neglect. None of which would excuse what he did.

You don't even know the whole story, none of us do. So there is no way you know the solution. Glad you aren't in charge of this matter.

Now I think the young kid needs to be held accountable but I don't know enough about him, his criminal history, or his upbringing to jump to any conclusion as to what that accountability should look like. My first thought as a 49ers fan was that he needs his @$$ whooped! But after I get through the emotional side of things I am less revengeful and more curious as to why this kid did what he did. Seems like he may lack the skills to earn money via working or asking his parents but what do I know, i'm just a 49ers fan on a message board.

Just blurting out that a kid should be tried as an adult is misinformed and silly at best. Have you ever been to a level 4 prison? If so, would you be advocating for this if this young man was your son? He will learn nothing from a level 4 environment, and if this is good for one it is good for all. And once again, how would this help Ricky.

Revenge is a childish solution to a problem.

Just curious.

Consider these things: childish behavior, bad parenting, mental health, or neglect. None of which would excuse what he did.

You don't even know the whole story, none of us do. So there is no way you know the solution. Glad you aren't in charge of this matter.

Now I think the young kid needs to be held accountable but I don't know enough about him, his criminal history, or his upbringing to jump to any conclusion as to what that accountability should look like. My first thought as a 49ers fan was that he needs his @$$ whooped! But after I get through the emotional side of things I am less revengeful and more curious as to why this kid did what he did. Seems like he may lack the skills to earn money via working or asking his parents but what do I know, i'm just a 49ers fan on a message board.

Just blurting out that a kid should be tried as an adult is misinformed and silly at best. Have you ever been to a level 4 prison? If so, would you be advocating for this if this young man was your son? He will learn nothing from a level 4 environment, and if this is good for one it is good for all. And once again, how would this help Ricky.

He doesn't need to learn anything. He needs to be punished and kept away from society. If it comes with some rehabilitation or classes for learning a trade that is fine. Even I'm good with it. But it's not the primary goal here.

Just curious.

He doesn't need to learn anything. He needs to be punished and kept away from society. If it comes with some rehabilitation or classes for learning a trade that is fine. Even I'm good with it. But it's not the primary goal here.

If this is the case he should be set free, system isn't set up to punish: California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation.

We don't have a California Department of Punishment.

With the new laws this kid will be in the juvenile hall until his 25 birthday, he will not step foot in a prison cell and no minor should:

https://www.pjdc.org/legislature-enacts-secure-track-to-prevent-transfer-to-adult-court/

He will not receive a life sentence even if he was sent to adult court, he would do decades in prison where he would become a more hardened criminal and when he gets out he would do worse in society, as we've all seen in the past. Why not make him better so that he never repeats this behavior again?

Once again I don't know the answer to any of this, and I'm glad it's not my job to come up with solutions to these types of societal issues. We have elected officials that will handle this.

Just curious.

An adult crime should be tried as an adult. It is not like he shoplifted baseball cards.

Originally posted by Wrathman:

Just curious.

An adult crime should be tried as an adult. It is not like he shoplifted baseball cards.

What is an adult crime?

Just curious.

What is an adult crime?

Attempted murder would be one
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Sep 4, 2024 at 11:52 AM ]
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Just curious.

What is an adult crime?

Makes no sense.

I'm so glad Ricky didn't lose his life to this young dumbass kid. No one would care as the focus would simply shift to revenge. How would this help Ricky though? Ricky is the victim here. So if Ricky said let him walk should the DA still charge the kid?

Do you think parents should get the sentence when minors commit a violent crime?
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Just curious.

What is an adult crime?

Makes no sense.

I'm so glad Ricky didn't lose his life to this young dumbass kid. No one would care as the focus would simply shift to revenge. How would this help Ricky though? Ricky is the victim here. So if Ricky said let him walk should the DA still charge the kid?

Do you think parents should get the sentence when minors commit a violent crime?

Lol. Do you just have dumb takes on purpose to every topic? I find it hard to believe you can be so dense

He will be back on the streets committing crimes in no time.
Share 49ersWebzone