There are 249 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dshearn:
[...]Either way...they are doing good work.

It's very very tough work.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
$30K gold chain? $9k watch. Shopping bags?

you see the suspect run here. Drop gun. Grab his arm.. Ah social media..

Yeah, we are getting more details on the shooting. Stupid move to wear gold and a rolex in the city, if you ask me. Still in an ideal world, you should be able to do anything legal without being subject to such a crime.

Being new and young he's just now aware of the dangers of that city. He would be much better off to shop in the suburbs and online. If you do go into the city I would especially take off expensive jewelry and watches. Leave those home or in the hotel safe. Crazy to walk around the downtown streets with that. But he didn't know. Yeah you should be able to. But what you should be able to do and what you can do realistically are two different things.
Not to mention the bags. Lynch stated he was picking up a bag for overnight travels.

Witness says LV bag.

$3k to $5k and up if a different bag. Dude needs to be careful moving forward..

https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/bags-and-small-leather-goods/men-s-bags/christopher/_/N-t1mddoj7
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Sep 4, 2024 at 8:58 PM ]
Not to mention the bags. Lynch stated he was picking up a bag for overnight travels.

Witness says LV bag.

https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/bags-and-small-leather-goods/men-s-bags/christopher/_/N-t1mddoj7

Being naive isn't a crime and shouldn't make you a victim of gunfire lol

Witness says LV bag.

95% of NFL players have high end designer bags and clothes. The problem is that parts of SF have become a dump. Broad daylight on Labor Day weekend on Geary. Criminals know they can get away with anything in SF because the SFPD is instructed not to chase shoplifters. Union square has become a ghost town. It used to be lively as recent as 2016-17. I was just in Union square last week and the amount of "retail available" signs is insane. I am surprised the high end shops haven't all closed (some have).

I think it's actually cool that the guy went into the city on his own to do his shopping without a huge posse. But unfortunately due to his profile he's a target. It's a mistake and I don't think he will do that again.
Good to see Pearsall is doing fine
[ Edited by Predator85 on Sep 4, 2024 at 10:13 PM ]
Report tonight that the perp has "another matter" pending in San Joaquin County.
Originally posted by dj43:
Report tonight that the perp has "another matter" pending in San Joaquin County.

I noticed that in the news article as well. What a POS. Hope they make an example out of him.
[ Edited by Leathaface on Sep 4, 2024 at 10:41 PM ]
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Witness says LV bag.

95% of NFL players have high end designer bags and clothes. The problem is that parts of SF have become a dump. Broad daylight on Labor Day weekend on Geary. Criminals know they can get away with anything in SF because the SFPD is instructed not to chase shoplifters. Union square has become a ghost town. It used to be lively as recent as 2016-17. I was just in Union square last week and the amount of "retail available" signs is insane. I am surprised the high end shops haven't all closed (some have).

I think it's actually cool that the guy went into the city on his own to do his shopping without a huge posse. But unfortunately due to his profile he's a target. It's a mistake and I don't think he will do that again.

It's kind of ridiculous to be shopping in Union Square or SF when Pearsall could easily shop at Stanford, Santana Row or Valley Fair where it's completely safe. He could wear jewelry from every part of his body there and nobody would care. I'm sure he's learned his lesson after all this. Thankfully this didn't end in a historic tragedy.
I noticed that in the news article as well. What a POS. Hope they make an example out of him.

Probably won't happen in CA

Too bad SF has become such a dump but it's been like that for a while now. It is nice in some areas, I guess but generally, it is a complete dump. It is too bad because the city had a certain charm to it. And there is some great places to eat. But overall just ugh. Not sure if it will change either, or how it would.

$30K gold chain? $9k watch. Shopping bags?

you see the suspect run here. Drop gun. Grab his arm.. Ah social media..

if that was a Glock per the report (and the grip angle does look like a Glock) that rules out .22 or .25acp .....they make a.380 and 9mm that are similar with that compact grip.

Ricky is insanely lucky....

Sad. So many kids have no chance

But he said he was sorry
Originally posted by Montana:

Probably won't happen in CA

Too bad SF has become such a dump but it's been like that for a while now. It is nice in some areas, I guess but generally, it is a complete dump. It is too bad because the city had a certain charm to it. And there is some great places to eat. But overall just ugh. Not sure if it will change either, or how it would.

Name one big city that doesn't have good and bad parts. Bad people go to large populated cities because it's easier to hide out. It's always been this way. Major crime and street gangs have been part of the landscape for large cities for at least 150 years.

I assume Ricky went to downtown SF because he had been at the Cow Palace signing autographs. Otherwise Stanford and San Jose have just as many upscale stores for shopping.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by Montana:

Not confident in the CA justice system that justice will be actually served here. Kind of a joke. Should be tried as an adult...I doubt that happens.

Just curious.

Why do you think he should be tried as an adult?

Because he tried to rob and kill somebody.

Adult crime, adult time. Pretty f**king simple.
Share 49ersWebzone