There are 271 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by 9erson3:

Not confident in the CA justice system that justice will be actually served here. Kind of a joke. Should be tried as an adult...I doubt that happens.

Just curious.

Why do you think he should be tried as an adult?

Because he tried to rob and kill somebody.

Adult crime, adult time. Pretty f**king simple.

The kid is 17 and close to being considered an adult. He probably will be by the time this case goes to trial. Now we hear he has another case pending. He should be tried as an adult.
Originally posted by dj43:
Report tonight that the perp has "another matter" pending in San Joaquin County.

Shocking. Not really at all.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by Montana:

Not confident in the CA justice system that justice will be actually served here. Kind of a joke. Should be tried as an adult...I doubt that happens.

Just curious.

Why do you think he should be tried as an adult?

Because he tried to rob and kill somebody.

Adult crime, adult time. Pretty f**king simple.

The kid is 17 and close to being considered an adult. He probably will be by the time this case goes to trial. Now we hear he has another case pending. He should be tried as an adult.

Right. Weird that bad decisions have corresponding bad consequences.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
$30K gold chain? $9k watch. Shopping bags?

you see the suspect run here. Drop gun. Grab his arm.. Ah social media..

Yeah, we are getting more details on the shooting. Stupid move to wear gold and a rolex in the city, if you ask me. Still in an ideal world, you should be able to do anything legal without being subject to such a crime.

Being new and young he's just now aware of the dangers of that city. He would be much better off to shop in the suburbs and online. If you do go into the city I would especially take off expensive jewelry and watches. Leave those home or in the hotel safe. Crazy to walk around the downtown streets with that. But he didn't know. Yeah you should be able to. But what you should be able to do and what you can do realistically are two different things.

Yup, big lesson learned for Pearsall, and a lesson RE-learned for all of us. Hopefully it triggers some sort of political changes where those changes need to occur to make reality and what we should do and what we can do - one and the same.
$30K gold chain? $9k watch. Shopping bags?

you see the suspect run here. Drop gun. Grab his arm.. Ah social media..

Yeah, we are getting more details on the shooting. Stupid move to wear gold and a rolex in the city, if you ask me. Still in an ideal world, you should be able to do anything legal without being subject to such a crime.

Being new and young he's just now aware of the dangers of that city. He would be much better off to shop in the suburbs and online. If you do go into the city I would especially take off expensive jewelry and watches. Leave those home or in the hotel safe. Crazy to walk around the downtown streets with that. But he didn't know. Yeah you should be able to. But what you should be able to do and what you can do realistically are two different things.

Yup, big lesson learned for Pearsall, and a lesson RE-learned for all of us. Hopefully it triggers some sort of political changes where those changes need to occur to make reality and what we should do and what we can do - one and the same.

They already had increased police presence in that area. Look how quickly the police responded. You can't have police posted every 100 feet. This has nothing to do with political changes. Bad guys are hard to stop once they make up their mind to commit the crime. They even commit crimes inside jail where they're under close watch.

What sort of political changes need to be made? As a person who doesn't live in CA? I'm just curious
Originally posted by NYniner85:

What sort of political changes need to be made? As a person who doesn't live in CA? I'm just curious

None. He's referring to the DA who said they weren't going to prosecute lower level crimes. That was a couple years back. Low level crimes started rising so I understand that they added patrolmen to combat the issue. People love to make fun of cities like NY, LA, and SF because they have so much going on compared to other places. Sure they have crime problems but every large city does. So do small towns.
built diff for sure

[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 5, 2024 at 2:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
built diff

""
"just a flesh wound!"
Quote @ 1:08
[ Edited by Mankster on Sep 5, 2024 at 2:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Mankster:
built diff

""
"just a flesh wound!"
Quote @ 1:08

That's just nuts... This is how legends are born

i hate the bay. pearsall deserves better than the crap area.
[ Edited by picklejuice on Sep 5, 2024 at 2:45 PM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
built diff for sure

My guy trying to bleed through his jersey like Roy Hobbs.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
built diff for sure

Respect
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This guy is so f-n dope. He is itchin to get back out there, you can see it. Total dawg. Might have to get a jersey and the guy hasn't even played yet. This guy is unreal.
Share 49ersWebzone