There are 329 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Good thing we got this clown instead of Worthy!

Did you even watch the draft? Worthy was long gone before our pick. And Pearsall will be better than Worthy when it's all said and done.

Yeah I did. They traded up in front of us to snatch him while we were sleeping. It was like 3 picks in front of us - long gone lol.
Cowing can be our version of Worthy

Did you even watch the draft? Worthy was long gone before our pick. And Pearsall will be better than Worthy when it's all said and done.

Yeah I did. They traded up in front of us to snatch him while we were sleeping. It was like 3 picks in front of us - long gone lol.

Worthy is really fast but he's also really small. et's see how long he lasts. He's not better than Hill.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I feel terrible for what happened to him. It's awful. But I just don't at all understand WR. We need OT, OG, C, DT, LB. It just wasn't a huge need. The 49ers are fine at WR. Cowing even looks great. So we went from good to great even without Pearsall. I just can't see then and now this WR in the 1st round. I don't get it. I hope he heals up. Hope for the best. But so many more pressing positions.

💯
So you piss and moan because they what didn't trade up for Worthy then agree with a post that says they didn't need a WR are you bipolar?

Ok? The fact remains he wasn't there when we picked and there wasn't anything the team could do about it. It's not like the Chiefs called us up and said "Hey I know you guys need a WR, we think you like Worthy and we do too so we're going to trade in front of you here in a few picks. Just wanted you to know."

That post reeks of spoiled child who just doesn't understand you don't always get what you want.
This guy is like Deadpool or Wolverine or something. They even got a movie like that out there. His healing process is unbelievable.

Yeah, if not a .22..it could not have been a 40 cal.. pretty sure one would not have walked from that,..380? Many things had to have been "just right" for it to pass without harm. And I guess they were. When I heard Glock, I was like, well damn what caliber was it? How on earth? Just a few stitches and that's it? How did it not hit any bone? I wonder if Purdy has talked to him and what that convo was like. So cool to see him on the field.
Originally posted by Montana:
This guy is like Deadpool or Wolverine or something. They even got a movie like that out there. His healing process is unbelievable.

Yeah, if not a .22..it could not have been a 40 cal.. pretty sure one would not have walked from that,..380? Many things had to have been "just right" for it to pass without harm. And I guess they were. When I heard Glock, I was like, well damn what caliber was it? How on earth? Just a few stitches and that's it? How did it not hit any bone? I wonder if Purdy has talked to him and what that convo was like. So cool to see him on the field.

Might of been one of these bad boys.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Is that the one Ralphie from A Christmas Story had?

No. It doesn't have the compass in the stock.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Going to get lost without one of those.

Going to get lost without one of those.

I guess it was so kids could find their way home after roaming the neighborhood.

Fun unrelated fact, the dad is the actor that plays Billy Madison's dad.

Of course, that is what it is.
Glock Red Ryder Series lol

Compass was on the other side.....

True story....buddy of mine DID get shot in the eye with one... guy can't get tan or he has a white dot right under his eye from the scar...

edit... he actually owns the leg lamp, he keeps it on his computer desk....lol....
[ Edited by Dshearn on Sep 6, 2024 at 12:46 PM ]
Ricky is a tough SoB. Shot through his chest on Saturday and is walking around at practice no noticeable bandages less than a week later.
Share 49ersWebzone