There are 334 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dude has proven his toughness without even seeing the field.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Good thing we got this clown instead of Worthy!

Aiyuk wasn't signed yet when they picked Pearsall. I think he was insurance if Aiyuk didn't sign. Also Deebo is going to take up huge cap space next year and Pearsall may have addressed that issue too. I think those are some of the reasons they didn't pick an OLineman in day one of the draft.
Originally posted by Giedi:

Aiyuk wasn't signed yet when they picked Pearsall. I think he was insurance if Aiyuk didn't sign. Also Deebo is going to take up huge cap space next year and Pearsall may have addressed that issue too. I think those are some of the reasons they didn't pick an OLineman in day one of the draft.
Not to mention Worthy was picked before Pearsall, so he wasn't even an option.
Originally posted by diehardniners408:

And I'd still take Pearsall and Green/Puni than just Worthy.

I don't think Worthy did anything last night that Pearsall wouldn't do with the same opportunity.
Ricky The Wolverine
Hopefully he'll be good to go vs AZ in week 5.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Ricky The Wolverine

I think he's more Deadpool. But maybe Deadpool and Wolverine. Like the movie. He could get a side part cameo in the sequel.
I have not watched Deadpool or X-Men, should I? To compare?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by diehardniners408:

Minor technicality lol.
Originally posted by Montana:
I have not watched Deadpool or X-Men, should I? To compare?

Yes you should watch those. Pretty good. Funny too.

Presser of public defender, "He is very sorry."

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/news/ricky-pearsall-49ers-shooting-suspect-17-year-old-juvenile-court-appearance/?intcid=CNR-01-0623
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Dude has proven his toughness without even seeing the field.

Let's not build him up too too much just to tear him down.

He was lucky/blessed more than anything else.

Turn the page on it.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I don't think Worthy did anything last night that Pearsall wouldn't do with the same opportunity.

What worthy has shown is that he's every bit worth the trade up KC made for him. He's gonna make KC better and he give Mahomes another weapon he didn't have last year along with creating space for Rice Pacheco Kelce and Hollywood to thrive. Ain't nobody beating KC in the AFC
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

What worthy has shown is that he's every bit worth the trade up KC made for him. He's gonna make KC better and he give Mahomes another weapon he didn't have last year along with creating space for Rice Pacheco Kelce and Hollywood to thrive. Ain't nobody beating KC in the AFC

Truth. KC keeps getting the good ones and we remain saddled with bad injury luck.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Truth. KC keeps getting the good ones and we remain saddled with bad injury luck.

What exactly was it you saw that makes you think they got super lucky? I saw horrible defense on a reverse and Worthy going basically untouched. I also saw busted coverage and him catching a wide open ball. He didn't drop a perfect pass with nobody on him? Is that it? Did he break any tackles at all?
[ Edited by walker807 on Sep 7, 2024 at 6:37 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone