There are 369 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
And I'd still take Pearsall and Green/Puni than just Worthy.

I don't think Worthy did anything last night that Pearsall wouldn't do with the same opportunity.

What worthy has shown is that he's every bit worth the trade up KC made for him. He's gonna make KC better and he give Mahomes another weapon he didn't have last year along with creating space for Rice Pacheco Kelce and Hollywood to thrive. Ain't nobody beating KC in the AFC

Truth. KC keeps getting the good ones and we remain saddled with bad injury luck.

What exactly was it you saw that makes you think they got super lucky? I saw horrible defense on a reverse and Worthy going basically untouched. I also saw busted coverage and him catching a wide open ball. He didn't drop a perfect pass with nobody on him? Is that it? Did he break any tackles at all?

Speed and good hands. Speed kills. That was 1 game… let's revisit this topic halfway into the season. My gut tells me you will agree.. kc grabbed a future star… we drafted damaged merchandise. Shoulder not his gsw…….hope I am wrong but we shall see.

I don't think Worthy did anything last night that Pearsall wouldn't do with the same opportunity.

What worthy has shown is that he's every bit worth the trade up KC made for him. He's gonna make KC better and he give Mahomes another weapon he didn't have last year along with creating space for Rice Pacheco Kelce and Hollywood to thrive. Ain't nobody beating KC in the AFC

Truth. KC keeps getting the good ones and we remain saddled with bad injury luck.

What exactly was it you saw that makes you think they got super lucky? I saw horrible defense on a reverse and Worthy going basically untouched. I also saw busted coverage and him catching a wide open ball. He didn't drop a perfect pass with nobody on him? Is that it? Did he break any tackles at all?

Speed and good hands. Speed kills. That was 1 game… let's revisit this topic halfway into the season. My gut tells me you will agree.. kc grabbed a future star… we drafted damaged merchandise. Shoulder not his gsw…….hope I am wrong but we shall see.

Yeah pearsall was injured all throughout his college career. We took a real gamble on him.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

The bolded exactly. So why make such a big deal about it?
Originally posted by 5thSFG:

Yeah pearsall was injured all throughout his college career. We took a real gamble on him.

I thought he never missed a game in college?
Originally posted by 5thSFG:

I thought he never missed a game in college?

He played every game from what I can tell. The shoulder was an issue in college but he played anyway.

Anyone who immediately jumps in after a guys 1st TD to cry about how the Niners blew a pick isn't hoping to be wrong
He going to be goog.
Garafolo just said he's told to expect Pearsall to play week 5. Unbelievable.
Originally posted by Furlow:

The bolded exactly. So why make such a big deal about it?
Because it fits their narrative.
Saw a video of him pre-game and he looks really good, was moving around very well. There's still plenty of healing that needs to happen I'm sure but he seems like he is really on track to go after Week 4.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Saw a video of him pre-game and he looks really good, was moving around very well. There's still plenty of healing that needs to happen I'm sure but he seems like he is really on track to go after Week 4.

Hopefully this time off helps his shoulder too
Happy Bday Ricky. Too bad we didn't get a glimpse on tv.

I dunno,...Purdy was out there throwing bullets tonight. Week 4 seems kinda early.
Originally posted by random49er:

I dunno,...Purdy was out there throwing bullets tonight. Week 4 seems kinda early.

I pity the first announcer that out of habit calls a pass catch by Pearsall as "Purdy delivers a bullet right to Pearsall's chest," then awkwardly goes silent for a few seconds as he grimaces.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 9, 2024 at 10:11 PM ]
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Happy Bday Ricky. Too bad we didn't get a glimpse on tv.

Share 49ersWebzone