49ers remain on losing side of Chiefs rivalry in 28-18 defeat →

There are 525 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Well I'm going to hold my hopes for Pearsall on a low level I have seen the track record off the 49ers and their first round picks.
Originally posted by bud49:
Well I'm going to hold my hopes for Pearsall on a low level I have seen the track record off the 49ers and their first round picks.

I'll take "one shot you gonna capture it or let it slip" Ricky over Bell
He ain't going to play this year…I know it and you know it
Even if he does look at how badly Aiyuk has been playing due to lack of training camp. This guy missed training camp and all the games so far. It might be best to redshirt him all this season just so he does turn into Bell.
Originally posted by VA9erfan:

Based on what it takes to get on the field for our coach… correct. He ain't playing.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VA9erfan:

Exactly every 1st rounder the 49ers pick has a lingering health issue. It was the shoulder which they knew about and ignored. Then which they could not control a gun shot wound.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Why does everyone think Pearsall will be playing once he fully heals ? This is Kyle Shanahan here. He will play Bell instead of Pearsall and give BS takes to the media like "he's still learning the playbook". Kyle for whatever reason is a anal about playing rookies unless he absolutely has to…
Originally posted by DrEll:
Why does everyone think Pearsall will be playing once he fully heals ? This is Kyle Shanahan here. He will play Bell instead of Pearsall and give BS takes to the media like "he's still learning the playbook". Kyle for whatever reason is a anal about playing rookies unless he absolutely has to…
I absolutely hate the strategy, especially when it continues to burn them over and over.
We should qualify this, he is insanely anal about the WR position. And that was because he was one. It is well documented how hard he is on the WRs. If he don't think they have the scheme down or can block then they don't get the rock.
Maybe he comes back and helps carry this team to the playoffs.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
This guy is your PR. Gonna house one next week.
Where are you going to play this guy with Jauan Jennings. He's a beast (JJ). I don't see him getting many reps. Plus they be cautious. Despite the reports there really is no minor shooting. Although his is the miracle of miracles. Hit nothing on both ends. What are the odds of that?
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Sep 30, 2024 at 9:49 AM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Where are you going to play this guy with Jauan Jennings. He's a beast (JJ). I don't see him getting many reps. Plus they be cautious. Despite the reports there really is no minor shooting. Although his is the miracle of miracles. Hit noting on both ends. What are the odds of that?

They're gonna go 4 wide and let MVPurdy light em up
Maybe Ricky can separate cause BA cant..
hope he can beat man

could help in the redzone
Share 49ersWebzone