There are 121 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by floridaMan:
Any chance he sees the field against KC?

I doubt it just because its a huge game with big implications and you dont want crazy pressure on him after the shooting.

But personally I wouldnt mind him in on punt returns at least.
Come on down Ricky P!
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Originally posted by floridaMan:
Any chance he sees the field against KC?

I doubt it just because its a huge game with big implications and you dont want crazy pressure on him after the shooting.

But personally I wouldnt mind him in on punt returns at least.

No pressure fielding punts?
Originally posted by TD49ers:
I said personally I would trot him out there.

But I don't think they will because of pressure.
good sign if our other rookies are ballin' out
Time to add to my ff team
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
I said personally I would trot him out there.

But I don't think they will because of pressure.

Would love to see it cause Cowing isn't it
He would be like a shot in the arm for our offense.
The shot/shooting jokes are really in bad taste. I am all for humor but really, have more respect, sheesh.
from Kyle's comments, it doesn't sound like he'll see any game action for a minute. My guess is he'll make his debut after our bye week.
Can't wait to see this guy play
[ Edited by BP13 on Oct 11, 2024 at 5:55 PM ]

From what im hearing this guy can get separation, since teams keep playing man to man on us and the only one getting separation is aiyuk
Originally posted by Montana:
The shot/shooting jokes are really in bad taste. I am all for humor but really, have more respect, sheesh.

I agree.
Originally posted by GLT49ers:
Time to add to my ff team

I wouldn't waste a roster spot unless it is a deep roster in dynasty setting. Rookie WR generally dont have a great track record, especially with three studs in front of him.
I am holding comments until he sees the field. Been burned by many drafted receivers that flamed out. Does that ring a Bell?
I'm really hoping his short area quickness and incredible hands can help out our redone offense. Will be a pleasant surprise vs the chiefs.

don't the chiefs have like the #1 D? Maybe we finally beat mahommes for the first time ever.
Share 49ersWebzone