There are 163 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I think he suits up vs Dallas

👍
Originally posted by JustinMT:
How is this guy allowed to be around the team? What kind of question is that after what Ricky has gone through? And seeing how his daddy had to write a piece sticking up for him against Kyle, I can see why the entire team thinks Grant is a b***h.

Grant is a b***h and can't even stand seeing his mug anymore. He's has great click bait titles for his articles but then realize I was fooled into waisting my time.
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He won't play soon. They will work him back slowly.

I wouldn't be so sure. By all accounts he picks things up very quickly and is the best punt returner on the team. Today was a bonus practice and he didn't have a no contact jersey on.
Does this mean Ronnie Bell gone sooner than later.
I'm really hoping Pearsall is good to go for this game. Would love to add his element to the offense.

I think him playing will help him get over the traumatic experience faster. No science backed by that though. Lol just my opinion - it will give him something to look forward to and focus his efforts and energy on - instead of wallowing around waiting for someone to say he can play.

hes going to be a stud muffin
Glad to see him back on the field w/ no restrictions
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Can't wait for announcers to say after a catch

"he caught a bullet"

don't have to worry about that with purdy's arm

Lol
Originally posted by tankle104:
I'm really hoping Pearsall is good to go for this game. Would love to add his element to the offense.

I think him playing will help him get over the traumatic experience faster. No science backed by that though. Lol just my opinion - it will give him something to look forward to and focus his efforts and energy on - instead of wallowing around waiting for someone to say he can play.

hes going to be a stud muffin

Stud muffin, haven't heard that term in a while lol. Idk if he would suit up against the Chiefs and if he does, probably pretty limited idk. Can't wait to see him running those routes and less of Bell lol. I was thinking to skip watching the Chiefs game but if Ricky comes back, I may tune in.
Going to be interesting to see if he can outdo McConkey eventually.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Why not? If he can catch a bullet he can catch a punt

pretty sure we don't want him dodging balls

He technically didn't even catch the bullet. Can't let it get to the chest.

Plz change thread title to swaggy white boy
Originally posted by fropwns:

The machine gun kelly of wide receivers
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:

The machine gun kelly of wide receivers

Gross
Ricky Pearshot