Swaggy P
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
The machine gun kelly of wide receivers

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

We live in a different society today.

Guy getting shot is a joke?

I hope this young man reaches his dream and becomes the player he wants to become. Especially after going through that level of trauma while working at his new job out of state away from his loved ones.
Originally posted by glorydayz:

I hope this young man reaches his dream and becomes the player he wants to become. Especially after going through that level of trauma while working at his new job out of state away from his loved ones.

lol dont be so sensitive.

pretty sure he's referring to both white dudes being covered in tattoos
IMO he kinda reminds me of Emmanuel Sanders. Both are route running technicians, explosive and tough. Sanders might be a little more twitchy.
If he were to score a touchdown against Kansas City, the fans and his teammates would lose their minds.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by glorydayz:

lol dont be so sensitive.

pretty sure he's referring to both white dudes being covered in tattoos

Yea I don't think he was making a gun joke. It was a bad joke, but not a gun joke
Originally posted by NYniner85:
IMO he kinda reminds me of Emmanuel Sanders. Both are route running technicians, explosive and tough. Sanders might be a little more twitchy.

I feel like he's almost the opposite of Aiyuk. lol Aiyuk is obviously really good, when in proper shape, but is best on the second half of his routes, IMO. Pearsall seems like his weak point is the second half if his route in getting separation but excellent at getting separation early on.

Obviously he hasn't played so idk how true that is, just seems that way from what I've seen. His hands are apparently awesome so I hope he makes the tough catches that Brock will inevitably throw his way.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I feel like he's almost the opposite of Aiyuk. lol Aiyuk is obviously really good, when in proper shape, but is best on the second half of his routes, IMO. Pearsall seems like his weak point is the second half if his route in getting separation but excellent at getting separation early on.

Obviously he hasn't played so idk how true that is, just seems that way from what I've seen. His hands are apparently awesome so I hope he makes the tough catches that Brock will inevitably throw his way.
eMAC with SPEED

That's our problem is beating man. Spags broke the code in the Super Bowl and it's been downhill ever since. Especially with CMC out. Aside from bone headed mistakes, the inability to beat man is why our red zone numbers our poor. If he has sticky Ricky fingers, I see Brock having no fear and letting it rip. Good by Bell.

Originally posted by 1ovydog:

That's our problem is beating man. Spags broke the code in the Super Bowl and it's been downhill ever since. Especially with CMC out. Aside from bone headed mistakes, the inability to beat man is why our red zone numbers our poor. If he has sticky Ricky fingers, I see Brock having no fear and letting it rip. Good by Bell.

Yeah separation quickly is important in the RZ. I think the overall play calling could be better there and SF isn't running the ball well down there.
Originally posted by 1ovydog:

That's not true. The browns did it to us early and not many other teams can replicate it. So it wasn't the Superbowl
Might as well activate Ricky. Bell and Conley don't offer anything on offense unfortunately, and with Deebo and Jennings banged up, we need the help.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 16, 2024 at 4:50 PM ]
I hope he plays and does well

I hope he and Cowing get on the field once or twice at the same time and burn their DBs for TDs
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Might as well activate Ricky. Bell and Conley don't offer anything on offense unfortunately, and with Deebo and Jennings banged up, we need the help.

They have 2 kicker occupying 2 roster spot , need to IR one and activate Ricky.
Share 49ersWebzone