There are 153 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Well lets hope that works. Because we have a hell of a time beating man on man. See the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Well lets hope that works. Because we have a hell of a time beating man on man. See the Super Bowl.

BA was getting open all game. Spags called a great game.

BA was getting open all game. Spags called a great game.

BA was NOT open all game long. But he was open on some highlights you can point to. He was more covered than normal actually.

Everyone keeps saying its doubtful he gets activated, but if he's healthy, why the heck not?

Is Conley better? Is Bell? We drafted him first for a reason.

Play the rookies who can beat man coverage. See what they can do. Deebo, Aiyuk, Cowing, and Pearsall may be our best options.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Everyone keeps saying its doubtful he gets activated, but if he's healthy, why the heck not?

Play the rookies who can beat man coverage. See what they can do. Deebo, Aiyuk, Cowing, and Pearsall may be our best options.

Cowing needs to stop falling down, it's like he's Gerald Ford.
If he's good to go why not activate him?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That slipping last week was weird. I honestly have had the same thing happen to me running bases in baseball, and I don't know what causes it. Good thing he's probably more flexible than me. The last time it happened to me, I pulled both my quads and hip flexors lol
They will make sure he is very ready physically and error on the side of caution. I expect them to be cautious. He still went through unreal physical and psychological trauma. Probably something after the bye.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 17, 2024 at 7:29 PM ]

Trent said he looks good and hopefully can play Sunday.

However, apparently Michael Silver says he couldn't lift his arm over his head a little over a week ago.

So.. I don't know.. I feel like we're probably not going to see him until next week.

Looks like we'll be hoping Deebo can go and we'll ride with Samuel, Aiyuk, Cowing, Conley, and Bell. May activate an extra tight end even.
He will play Sunday, full practice and go 2 catches 15 yards and the bust will start coming.
He'll be activated and the Chiefs won't know what the hell hit them
They will make sure he is very ready physically and error on the side of caution. I expect them to be cautious. He still went through unreal physical and psychological trauma. Probably something after the bye.

Them erroring on the side of caution seems reckless
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Share 49ersWebzone