There are 439 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Trade Deebo next year. Let the rook get some experience this year. Use the Deebo cash on Brock
Great pick
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I think Kyle wanted that 5th year option. Otherwise it makes no sense why they didn't just trade out of the 1st RD and then draft him.
I think the Bills wanted him. They needed a receiver then traded one slot back to pick 33. No more 5th year option and now they have several hours to reevaluate who they want to take with round 2 pick 1 or what trade they want to accept.
Man, why do we always fumble the tops picks? They suck so much. No wonder we can't get over the hump. A 24 year old WR. Doesn't make any sense at all to me. Are they trading someone?

WRs in Kyle's system take a long time to develop which means he probably won't be much help at all this year when we need to win a SB with Purdy's current contract. He seems talented though but not something we needed .
That one handed grab pic on his Instagram pretty awesome.

https://www.instagram.com/ricky.pearsall/
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Apr 25, 2024 at 10:03 PM ]
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
I think Kyle wanted that 5th year option. Otherwise it makes no sense why they didn't just trade out of the 1st RD and then draft him.
I think the Bills wanted him. They needed a receiver then traded one slot back to pick 33. No more 5th year option and now they have several hours to reevaluate who they want to take with round 2 pick 1 or what trade they want to accept.

McConkey, Mitchell, Franklin, Coleman...pretty good options
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Apr 25, 2024 at 10:03 PM ]
Originally posted by luis1985:
Man, why do we always fumble the tops picks? They suck so much. No wonder we can't get over the hump. A 24 year old WR. Doesn't make any sense at all to me. Are they trading someone?

WRs in Kyle's system take a long time to develop which means he probably won't be much help at all this year when we need to win a SB with Purdy's current contract. He seems talented though but not something we needed .

Why draft a WR when our offense has aiYuk, Deebo, Kittle, CMC, JJ and juice? He will barely get any action.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Why draft a WR when our offense has aiYuk, Deebo, Kittle, CMC, JJ and juice? He will barely get any action.

Yeah, he may be very good. But they needed some immediate impact starters iMO
Originally posted by 9erson3:
That one handed grab pic on his Instagram pretty awesome. He looks like he's five feet off the ground.

https://www.instagram.com/ricky.pearsall/

That's like 18 inches.

I think one of them is getting traded tomorrow. Hopefully Deebo and not Aiyuk.

i disagree we totally need WR, Chris Conley getting targeted in the SB, Deebo getting owned, we need more than 1 guy that can get open consistently
our WR3 last year caught 19 balls and Deebo is often in the backfield not even a WR

Four of those guys aging a bit. You don't wait to replenish. Let's see what they do with the other picks before crash and burn the pick.

Even if true. He's still behind the WR who stays, jj, cmc, and kittle.
I was disappointed because I wanted Jackson Powers Johnson all off season, and he was there, but I'm definitely starting to come around on Pearsall.

Faithful6 and CJ Stroud changing my mind, lol. Stroud said he had Pearsall as his best WR behind Harrison JR and Nabers
[ Edited by BP13 on Apr 25, 2024 at 10:09 PM ]

Even if true. He's still behind the WR who stays, jj, cmc, and kittle.

This means Kittle is moving to RT
Share 49ersWebzone