LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 265 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Team49ers:
So we got our shifty slot guy active, if he plays really well against the chiefs, what happens to jennings when he gets healthy??

We stop seeing juice on the field and play more 4wr sets
[ Edited by lamontb on Oct 18, 2024 at 7:48 PM ]
Originally posted by lamontb:

I dont think kyle will want juice off the field though.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What was this like 8 weeks ago? Approximately? How in the world man? He got shot through and through and comes out the other side. Misses all major organs, lungs, major nerves, bone. Just muscle tissue damage on both sides that healed up? He must have a adamantium skeleton. I've never heard of anything like this in my life. To be shot through and through and come back and play in 8 weeks is outrageous. Just unheard of. He's unlucky to get shot of course. But it has to be the luckiest shot of all time to miss all that and have this quick of a turn around. He's built from adamantium.

I hope for the best for him personally and hope he can help us. We could use a guy who can separate from coverage.

I specifically remember trying to tell you, after his injury was described, that he'd play this season. You were caught up hemming and hawing about how his year was done like a child throwing a tantrum.
good to find out if hes a bust or not.
Also surpised to see him fg this early but very awesome! I am sure the Faithful will give him a loud and warm welcome:). Really looking forward to seeing what he does:).
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Get TinyURL
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
jennings is trending towards inactive

im almost for certain slick rick is going to play and ball out!!

If JJ was healthy, I dont think Ricky would be playing, but I think he will since JJ is most likely out. Thats a big loss for us too. JJ has been our most reliable receiver this year.
no way Persall can be a lock at playing this week after his first week of practice.. we still have Bell and Cowing ahead of him for now

why would bell and cow be ahead of the their 1st round choice?
Cause RP only practiced a few days recently after being shot through the chest less than two months ago

common sense ain't as common as it used to be

Tell me you're not really a 49ers fan without actually telling me…
Who is this guy, Wolverine?
Originally posted by Montana:
Also surpised to see him fg this early but very awesome! I am sure the Faithful will give him a loud and warm welcome:). Really looking forward to seeing what he does:).

yessir i just wish cmc can come back as well
I'm going to lower my expectations on this guy for now. Kyle isn't known to use rookie WR's so I don't expect him to to get a lot of reps. I think Conley will get the majority of Jennings reps and hopefully Pearsall will get Ronnie Bell's reps. Just got to see how much of a willing blocker he is.
Probably going to be holding the boom box playing "many men wish death on me"

not expecting a huge workload, but if he can help us convert a few 3rd downs and 3rd and shorts, it will be a very successful debut imo. I think he can be a fist down blanket for us. a quick out for Brock.
I'd be surprised if he sees the field much (if at all) unless it's an emergency situation. Shanahan played Ronnie bell over Cowing so I have no doubt it'd take a semi miracle for Pearsall to get any reps
Who is this guy, Wolverine?

Waiting for the after game presser with Slick talking about his game winning TD on Sunday?
[ Edited by Montana on Oct 19, 2024 at 9:26 AM ]
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Team49ers:
So we got our shifty slot guy active, if he plays really well against the chiefs, what happens to jennings when he gets healthy??

It's hard to replace Juwans blocking ability and he dogs the opposing CBs down and wears them out every play regardless if he's getting the ball. We don't know what Ricky brings as extras yet.
Share 49ersWebzone