There are 240 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Like I feared dude doesn't create much separation. Only game 1 though and it was the Cheifs secondary. He might be our #2 next week.
He was slow out of his breaks but he only has been practicing for one week so relax
garbage time rick today
Originally posted by lamontb:
Like I feared dude doesn't create much separation. Only game 1 though and it was the Cheifs secondary. He might be our #2 next week.
he wasnt that great against man coverage in college either

still, they need to play him more. and most likely they have to with BA likely out for the season
Kid is about to grow up really fast.
Originally posted by BYisGod:

Hopefully he can get more than 1 foot of separation.
Didn't have a lot of separation today but hopefully that is all rust
You guys are a little hard on him. He just got shot. Barely rounding into shape and playing form. I think he was over drafted and we didn't need a WR. Ironically now we do. But I still don't think he was worth #31 based on our needs. I wanted OT, DT or some other priority. But here we are. Hope he is at least pretty good. We need him now. I would not expect all world in the first game back from what he has been through. Give it a little time.

Originally posted by mcwoot:
Didn't have a lot of separation today but hopefully that is all rust

KCs defense is arguably the best in the league, and he just started practicing this week. I'll wait to see how he looks against other teams with more reps before judging him.
New WR1 rest of season.

Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
New WR1 rest of season.

Jennings has got to be #1 for the foreseeable future. Not a diss on Ricky, but he's inexperienced.
Originally posted by BYisGod:

Hopefully not too much as he's 24 already

Exactly. We drafted him because he supposedly is a wizard at getting open but the downside risk was no separation in the pros and it showed today. Another reach by lynch and Shanahan.
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Exactly. We drafted him because he supposedly is a wizard at getting open but the downside risk was no separation in the pros and it showed today. Another reach by lynch and Shanahan.

get real. it was his first day.
Share 49ersWebzone