There are 280 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by audick:
I hope he's good at quick slants and bubble screens because without a fu*ing offensive line that's all we'll have time for.

Oh. The rest of the draft been cancelled ?
If it makes Brock and BA happy.. might just be good. 1st round? Idk about that but..looks like he has got some good legs on him, speed, might just click well with the team. That video of his mess ups made me uneasy though. Hopefully, he can do well mentally as well as physically. Hope he doesn't become a bit of a doof. lol
Probs had to do with Deebo/Bell/Gray. I think Brandon stays. Lol Bell, he went from amazing looking..to wtf are you doing? Lol
Originally posted by English:

Didn't you hear? It's all over 🪦☠️ lol
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by English:

Didn't you hear? It's all over 🪦☠️ lol

Oh woe, woe, woe!
Originally posted by Montana:
If it makes Brock and BA happy.. might just be good. 1st round? Idk about that but..looks like he has got some good legs on him, speed, might just click well with the team. That video of his mess ups made me uneasy though. Hopefully, he can do well mentally as well as physically. Hope he doesn't become a bit of a doof. lol
Probs had to do with Deebo/Bell/Gray. I think Brandon stays. Lol Bell, he went from amazing looking..to wtf are you doing? Lol

Bell turned into a real disappointment. I know he didn't cost but still, thought he would do better.
We do well with Rickys
[ Edited by babarvaart on Apr 26, 2024 at 2:43 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

I like the player It was a bit of a reach
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This guy is going to break so many dbs ankles but I wanted the stud C at 31
Would it kill this regime to value draft equity? It's like they live to throw away draft capital
Give him jersey #87!

Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This guy is going to break so many dbs ankles but I wanted the stud C at 31

Yeah I was telling folks we need more separators guys who can win vs man. I liked Ladd more than slick Rick but he's pretty darn good
Originally posted by Brucey72:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I have said this all along. We are not getting rid of Ayiuk. Dealing Deebo makes more sense. Why deal the better of the two?

How the hell are the 9ers gonna absorb that cap hit is the question? That's why I don't buy that they are trading Deebo. 9ers just don't f**k with their cap like that, they ain't Denver.

They save 6.9m if they trade him...

What Deebo brings is worth more than 6.9 million. If anything, if Pearsall works out, you let Deebo play out the final 2 years. It just isn't worth it.
Buffalo wanted him as well and that's why they then traded out of the 1st after we drafted him. We also got the 5th year option with taking him in the 1st and that could be very beneficial when WR's will be making at least 50 million a year by the time he's eligible for an extension.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Buffalo wanted him as well and that's why they then traded out of the 1st after we drafted him. We also got the 5th year option with taking him in the 1st and that could be very beneficial when WR's will be making at least 50 million a year by the time he's eligible for an extension.

No one wanted him in the first. He is if lucky worth a day 3 pick. The 49ers should have traded out of the first so they could save cap space. There was no one worth the pick. 49ers were just stupid and now we are stuck with a punt returner at best.
Not the pick I expected, but I've seen enough Gator games to know this guy is a playmaker, especially with mostly mediocre QB play.

I'll be interested in seeing his role on the team.

-Gator Hating FSU Fan
[ Edited by floridaMan on Apr 26, 2024 at 4:01 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone