There are 661 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
I said the same thing, and guess what, no one got the pick right. The only one who Mocked it correctly was Bill Belichick. Shanahan straight up went against the grain, which is another reason I think Worthy would've been the pick, he's never had that type of speed on this offense before. And you think the Chiefs traded up to 28 and didn't consider all the things you've mentioned. They just drafted a WR that can only run straight, you arm chair GM's need to do better.

Weird that one of the teams most in need of a field stretching WR passed on him and basically gave him to the Chiefs. All you arm chair GMs need to do better!

Bills actually passed on a lot than just Worthy.

Most glaring need for them by a mile. Samuel as WR1 and Shakir as WR2, and Josh Allen is your QB. One of the worst WR rooms in the league.

And how do you know they wanted Worthy? This draft is deep at WR, you act like this draft was over yesterday.

I don't know that, but if he is such a great prospect and difference maker because the almighty chiefs traded up for him and Kyle wanted him, why wouldn't Buffalo take him?
People think Kyle wanted Worthy, doubt it. I know Buffalo didn't want him. Wait, there's more draft to go?
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Haha so reportedly SF was looking got the guy leaking info to some NFL insiders and they told some people they were going Cooper and a couple they were going Ricky. Once guys like Sliver reported it was Cooper they knew who was leaking info….interesting if true.

Lol. Where did you hear this?
Haha so reportedly SF was looking got the guy leaking info to some NFL insiders and they told some people they were going Cooper and a couple they were going Ricky. Once guys like Sliver reported it was Cooper they knew who was leaking info….interesting if true.

exposing the rats, amen
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
I just think Shanahan wanted speed, something if they had in the Super Bowl they could've gave KC's corners a tougher time. But with that said, I would've hated the pick and I'm glad they chose Pearsall.

Ricky has legit speed. 4.41. Also had the fastest 3-cone for all the WRs and a 42" vert.

go checkout Emmanuel Sanders measurables. Damn near identical to Ricky. They play the same as well. Once I saw Morgan/D rob/worthy/Guyton go I was relieved..this kid can play.

Never said Pearsall was slow and if anything, drafting Pearsall also gives me more vibes that if Worthy was there he would've been drafted by Shanahan.
Worthy really couldn't be any different than Pearsall. Worthy is slightly more accomplished Danny gray. Kyle didn't want that at ALL

Effin A, Cotton, Effin AAAAAAA.
  • thl408

You mean someone was leaking info so they found out it was Silver? huh?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I said the same thing, and guess what, no one got the pick right. The only one who Mocked it correctly was Bill Belichick. Shanahan straight up went against the grain, which is another reason I think Worthy would've been the pick, he's never had that type of speed on this offense before. And you think the Chiefs traded up to 28 and didn't consider all the things you've mentioned. They just drafted a WR that can only run straight, you arm chair GM's need to do better.

Weird that one of the teams most in need of a field stretching WR passed on him and basically gave him to the Chiefs. All you arm chair GMs need to do better!

Bills actually passed on a lot than just Worthy.

Most glaring need for them by a mile. Samuel as WR1 and Shakir as WR2, and Josh Allen is your QB. One of the worst WR rooms in the league.

And how do you know they wanted Worthy? This draft is deep at WR, you act like this draft was over yesterday.

I don't know that, but if he is such a great prospect and difference maker because the almighty chiefs traded up for him and Kyle wanted him, why wouldn't Buffalo take him?
People think Kyle wanted Worthy, doubt it. I know Buffalo didn't want him. Wait, there's more draft to go?

Chiefs wanted him more, they also have a need at WR too. I mean reports will always come out later who Shanahan wanted and I'm merely speculating.

That would be hilarious
Originally posted by thl408:

my interpretation is someone in the draft room is leaking to Silver and whoever they fed the false intel to they know that man is leaking to Silver
Originally posted by thl408:

Leaking info to Silver
Was Silver saying we were taking DeJean? Dude really seems clueless at this point.

I just think Shanahan wanted speed, something if they had in the Super Bowl they could've gave KC's corners a tougher time. But with that said, I would've hated the pick and I'm glad they chose Pearsall.

Ricky has legit speed. 4.41. Also had the fastest 3-cone for all the WRs and a 42" vert.

go checkout Emmanuel Sanders measurables. Damn near identical to Ricky. They play the same as well. Once I saw Morgan/D rob/worthy/Guyton go I was relieved..this kid can play.

Never said Pearsall was slow and if anything, drafting Pearsall also gives me more vibes that if Worthy was there he would've been drafted by Shanahan.

I'm not saying you thought that. Just pointing out how much of an athlete this kid is.

Ricky & Worthy aren't close to being the same guy outside of being fast. So I kinda disagree there

If someone is fired in the next week, we know why lol
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
my interpretation is someone in the draft room is leaking to Silver and whoever they fed the false intel to they know that man is leaking to Silver
Originally posted by Brucey72:
Leaking info to Silver

thanks.
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Was Silver saying we were taking DeJean? Dude really seems clueless at this point.

can't blame him, he was fed the false intel
If true that guys is probably fired
Share 49ersWebzone