There are 955 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Was Silver saying we were taking DeJean? Dude really seems clueless at this point.

Yup. So he got feed wrong info from the guy the Niners thought was leaking info
Also Chiefs with Worthy…lol he's basically a smaller Hollywood brown who was their "game changing" acquisition. The Chiefs still don't have a legit WR outside of their rapidly aging TE.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Was Silver saying we were taking DeJean? Dude really seems clueless at this point.

Yup. So he got feed wrong info from the guy the Niners thought was leaking info

Today will be interesting!
Originally posted by niners94:
They had better options at other positions. They could have waited then trade up for him. Hate how they always target a position.

I think they were targeting multiple positions but it also comes down to who is available. If Barton was around at #31 then I think he's a 49er right now.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Haha so reportedly SF was looking got the guy leaking info to some NFL insiders and they told some people they were going Cooper and a couple they were going Ricky. Once guys like Sliver reported it was Cooper they knew who was leaking info….interesting if true.

You mean someone was leaking info so they found out it was Silver? huh?

my interpretation is someone in the draft room is leaking to Silver and whoever they fed the false intel to they know that man is leaking to Silver

Probably a sacking offence in Shanahan /Lynch's Niners. Unlike Baalke's Niners!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Brucey72:
If true that guys is probably fired

Lol watch it be Lynch f**king with Silver.
RP aint no Dexter Carter... we good with this pick
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Also Chiefs with Worthy…lol he's basically a smaller Hollywood brown who was their "game changing" acquisition. The Chiefs still don't have a legit WR outside of their rapidly aging TE.

They beat us with a bad WR room. They did get better even without the gam3 changing WR though. IMO

the prob with KC is Reid and Mahomes I mean in that style of O, Worthy is a problem. Imagine Mahomes keeping the play alive and you got 4.21 you got to stay with him. They will manufacture touches for him as well, just hand the ball to him or their shovel pass / push pass nonsense
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by niners94:
They had better options at other positions. They could have waited then trade up for him. Hate how they always target a position.

I think they were targeting multiple positions but it also comes down to who is available. If Barton was around at #31 then I think he's a 49er right now.

Totally agreed, man that was rough having him get so close!

• pd24
  • Veteran

the prob with KC is Reid and Mahomes I mean in that style of O, Worthy is a problem. Imagine Mahomes keeping the play alive and you got 4.21 you got to stay with him. They will manufacture touches for him as well, just hand the ball to him or their shovel pass / push pass nonsense

He isn't built to take hits yet. Dude is skinny. Lol
Originally posted by pd24:

He isn't built to take hits yet. Dude is skinny. Lol

The advantage they have, if you look at a Devonta Smith or Zay Flowers those guys are so cat quick they elude a lot of major contact
I saw a comparison of Pearsall to Kelce. Not the size, obviously, but the wiggle. RG3 said this
[ Edited by BP13 on Apr 26, 2024 at 10:05 AM ]
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BP13:
I saw a comparison of Pearsall to Kelce. Not the size, obviously, but the wiggle.

Kelce has wiggle? Lol. Just looks bigger than everyone and can catch
CJ Stroud was visibly upset that we drafted this guy and then sounded really disappointed when talking about him.
Share 49ersWebzone