LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 246 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Mmm got himself a Boricua

I thought he could do much better than that girl, cute but she's not that good looking imo.

Gotta see the whole package guap, you know better. Specially, dat booty
Yeah. Need guys who can separate from the DB's. Watch JJ in the SB. CMC should not have had more catches than the WR's.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I think Kyle realized that he only had one WR that could win route's on his own and so he went and got 2 more. Because when we face teams who have an elite #1 corner like we did in the SB, our #1 WR will probally be shut down for the most part and that's not a slight on Aiyuk, It's what lockdown corners do. They shut down, even the best receivers. So it's up to our #2 and #3 receivers to be that #1 in that game and in this game it was suppose to be Deebo and he failed. It actually turned out to be more Jennings that came through but there is a ceiling to Jennings game and you don't want to depend on him to be your #1 receiver.

Now those games where Aiyuk is facing elite corners, Pearsall might go off with 10 catches for 120+ yards. Because that team might not have that great of a #2 corner. Most teams don't.

I agree with this, but then I ask myself who gets benched on the 3rd downs for Pearsall? Kittle? Jennings? Deebo? Obviously he will mix and match, but when we do play the better defenses your 100% right. I am curious how this evolves.

It should depend on personnel. Weak coverage LBs/safeties and/or elite corners? Go with Kittle and Juice. Weak corners + good coverage LBs/safeties, go with Pearsall + Cowing. I like that we can potentially do a variety of things going forward on offense.
I wonder if the Bills wanted Pearsall and that's why they traded out of the 1st RD after our pick. Because it doesn't make sense why the Bills wouldn't just take Coleman at 32 and have that 5th year option. Was getting that extra late draft pick worth losing that extra year? To me it came off as the Bills not knowing who to take and decided to get out of the 1st RD so they could sleep on it and decide what to do the next day.

I thought he could do much better than that girl, cute but she's not that good looking imo.

Have your seen some of these women these star athletes choose to marry? Plastic here plastic there, derp here derp there. 🤢

At least she's natural..... for now. 🫤
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Face is meh, not a whole lot up top….that's enough for me to go by, even if she has datass. I do know better, that's the problem

As long as he's racking up yards and tds it's all good. He was 1st out of all wrs on deep crossing routes and 3rd overall in crossing routes. That's why Kyle loves him and he will succeed here.
Have your seen some of these women these star athletes choose to marry? Plastic here plastic there, derp here derp there. 🤢

Plenty of athletes have hot girlfriends or wives that are natural. Just looking at our team, isn't Kittle's McCaffery's and Juices wives natural (or mostly natural) and a lot better looking?

Anyways……back to our future Adam Thielen with speed

Plenty of athletes have hot girlfriends or wives that are natural. Just looking at our team, isn't Kittle's McCaffery's and Juices wives natural (or mostly natural) and a lot better looking?

Anyways……back to our future Adam Thielen with speed

Different tastes I guess....so I disagree there.

CMC's Lady is getting too Hollywood.

Kittle's Lady seems genuine...as does Juices.

Anyway yeah back to football.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Eye of the beholder … you all know that.
People are making way too much about the fact he will turn 24 during his rookie year... Kittle, Deebo, McGlinchey, and Brown all turned 24 during their rookie years

Run blocking helped spur another TD run that game:

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxwIj7iHKIJixcsf1m9xm45Lc1oc0rJJSC?si=-vrWcjZR6V-CSQlj
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Brucey72:
People are making way too much about the fact he will turn 24 during his rookie year... Kittle, Deebo, McGlinchey, and Brown all turned 24 during their rookie years

I think it's a bonus. They drafted almost an entire class of guys who are 23-24 years old. Closer to their physical primes and closer to being ready to contribute now. Our Super Bowl window is RIGHT NOW.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

From a film and athletic perspective, he's seems like he is very underrated in this stacked class. He's 6'1 and people are acting like he's under 6 foot lol. But the nfl is a different animal, if he has the work ethic like our other star players do he will make us getting rid of deebo or Brandon a lot easier of a decision that we thought.
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Brucey72:

I think it's a bonus. They drafted almost an entire class of guys who are 23-24 years old. Closer to their physical primes and closer to being ready to contribute now. Our Super Bowl window is RIGHT NOW.

Amen
Share 49ersWebzone