LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 146 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Brucey72:
People are making way too much about the fact he will turn 24 during his rookie year... Kittle, Deebo, McGlinchey, and Brown all turned 24 during their rookie years

I think it's a bonus. They drafted almost an entire class of guys who are 23-24 years old. Closer to their physical primes and closer to being ready to contribute now. Our Super Bowl window is RIGHT NOW.

Amen

Agreed I don't care that they might play 8 seasons with the 49ers instead of 10 seasons.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Furlow:
People are making way too much about the fact he will turn 24 during his rookie year... Kittle, Deebo, McGlinchey, and Brown all turned 24 during their rookie years

I think it's a bonus. They drafted almost an entire class of guys who are 23-24 years old. Closer to their physical primes and closer to being ready to contribute now. Our Super Bowl window is RIGHT NOW.

Amen

Agreed I don't care that they might play 8 seasons with the 49ers instead of 10 seasons.

Lol exactly. I'll take 4 good/productive seasons over 3 seasons of development, 1 breakout season, and then lose them to free agency or have to pay them huge money to stay.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Mmm got himself a Boricua

Like I said... Jon B for sure
Originally posted by RasSuar:

Forget about his girlfriend. His mom can still get it.

And she's probably athletic as hell too 👀
Originally posted by random49er:

And Pops looking like the 2000s version of Vanilla Ice..
[ Edited by Afrikan on Apr 30, 2024 at 3:23 PM ]

Lol.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Cosell was saying Pearsall to SF on draft day, I heard it before the draft

https://www.gustavogranados.com/w/models/dev/dev-74-tori

That's a very low bar to clear. Smart move Ricky.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Face is meh, not a whole lot up top….that's enough for me to go by, even if she has datass. I do know better, that's the problem

As long as he's racking up yards and tds it's all good. He was 1st out of all wrs on deep crossing routes and 3rd overall in crossing routes. That's why Kyle loves him and he will succeed here.

Face is meh??? Dude,...check out the modeling page someone linked. Doesn't get much better than that from the neck up.

From the neck down don't worry. She's gonna go OT in the gym now to secure that bag.
His mom
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

That's a very low bar to clear. Smart move Ricky.

Yup, indeed, I wasn't sure if that twitter account was real, but Brad from TheSFNiners YouTube page has it up on Pearsall & Puni being assigned 14 & 77.

14 - UGLY number for a WR... Ricky " The Pretty " Pearsall should have chosen #s in the 80s.

77 - I really see this guy as a Center... irkkk... 77 are for OTs.
Share 49ersWebzone