There are 235 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Don't like 14 on Ricky, 77 is perfect for Puni. I like Pearsall in a single digit

Same. Damn Deebo
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Brucey72:

That's a very low bar to clear. Smart move Ricky.

Yup, indeed, I wasn't sure if that twitter account was real, but Brad from TheSFNiners YouTube page has it up on Pearsall & Puni being assigned 14 & 77.

Originally posted by 9moon:
14 - UGLY number for a WR... Ricky " The Pretty " Pearsall should have chosen #s in the 80s.

77 - I really see this guy as a Center... irkkk... 77 are for OTs.

The only numbers available right now were 14, 83, 84, and 89, so Ricky didn't have a lot to choose from. Even if he were to keep 14 I think he can make it looked good. I mean it hasn't kept Stefon Diggs from producing.

yeah, I say he goes w/89.. He PRETTY with 89 !!
Originally posted by krizay:
Don't like 14 on Ricky, 77 is perfect for Puni. I like Pearsall in a single digit

Same. Damn Deebo

Deebo from the SB to jersey change to now, he's just ticking me off
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Same. Damn Deebo

Deebo from the SB to jersey change to now, he's just ticking me off

Hope he gets in touch with your therapist to smooth things out.
Originally posted by Koldo:
Can't hate on this pick cause Pearsall looks like a very solid WR.

I only question the value given the glaring need we still have at RT.

Eight tackles went before we got to our pick, so any tackle with a first round grade was probably gone. That being said I still would have liked to take one somewhere in the draft, but there where similar occurrences in rounds two and three. There was a run of five tackles before our pick in the second and I believe another eight before our pick of Puni in the third. It's easy to say that they should have traded up- and maybe they tried, but the whole league is in dire need for O-Linemen, so perhaps teams were intent on capitalizing on a deep O-Linemen class. Under these circumstances, I'm glad that they didn't try and force a pick.

Same. Damn Deebo
Might only need to wait one year…
Originally posted by ltrain:

Same. Damn Deebo
Might only need to wait one year…

maybe that's what the 1 stands for
Didn't realize he's 2 years younger than B.A but entering the league 5 years after B.A did.
Originally posted by thl408:
I'm not on board with 'Slick Rick' yet. I'm from that time, so Slick Rick to me is already someone else, and it's not Pearsall.

I dont know, when Tomlinson was around a lot of people didnt have a problem calling him LT even though LT was arguably the best pass rusher in football history.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
I dont know, when Tomlinson was around a lot of people didnt have a problem calling him LT even though LT was arguably the best pass rusher in football history.

The original LT had zero platinum albums… and therein lies the difference.

Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Can't hate on this pick cause Pearsall looks like a very solid WR.

I only question the value given the glaring need we still have at RT.

Eight tackles went before we got to our pick, so any tackle with a first round grade was probably gone. That being said I still would have liked to take one somewhere in the draft, but there where similar occurrences in rounds two and three. There was a run of five tackles before our pick in the second and I believe another eight before our pick of Puni in the third. It's easy to say that they should have traded up- and maybe they tried, but the whole league is in dire need for O-Linemen, so perhaps teams were intent on capitalizing on a deep O-Linemen class. Under these circumstances, I'm glad that they didn't try and force a pick.

Issue is simple there were runs on tackles before our picks in the first 2 rounds. In the 3rd round we took a guy who was probably the best OLman on the board and technically COULD play RT in a pinch.

Biggest questions would be assuming they liked Rosengarten then why didn't they try to move up? Then again maybe they did and it takes two to tango.

Another question with that was did they like Rosengarten enough where they would've taken him over Green anyways? I know many were fans of Suamataia, myself included but clearly the 49ers didn't like him enough. I have to imagine if they had him even close to Green on their board they would've taken him given the run on tackles and slim pickings on actual OTs after rounds 2.

Simply put it didn't fall the way they wanted it. Now we have to hope Trent and McKivitz stay healthy and get it done. Improving the interior OL play is still very critical and that was the bigger issue in the SB.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
The original LT had zero platinum albums… and therein lies the difference.
so off we go, let the trumpets blow
and hold on, because the driver of the mission is a pro

the ruler's back !
[ Edited by the_dynasty on May 1, 2024 at 6:25 PM ]

Ricky training with Hill and Waddle... he looks smooth
[ Edited by Brucey72 on May 1, 2024 at 6:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Brucey72:

Ricky training with Hill and Waddle... he looks smooth

Tyreek Hill is made entirely out of type 2 muscle fibers. Pearsall is twitched up himself and a smooth cat.

I hate the guy handling the camera.
[ Edited by Heroism on May 1, 2024 at 7:37 PM ]
Originally posted by the_dynasty:

Laken?
Share 49ersWebzone