There are 157 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Second2Nunley:
I think I'm lost... I'm looking for the Pearsall thread....

here's some Slick Rick info
rookie mini camp start tomorrow?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
rookie mini camp start tomorrow?

yeah it will be Mordecai slinging it to those rooks
the question ,can these rooks make the instant impact on the level of Boldin or Puka
it's either that, or bust
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
all this because I simply said I said last year they lost some underrated guys that I thought would impact their D…wasn't even saying you were wrong or trying to debate you lol

-And you probably had no clue who 3 of the 4 players were until you looked up their names lol
-Acting like losing those guys lead to a bad defense is absurd.
-yr. No they most certainly didn't take a bit hit. That's a reach
-Those guys are not underrated, they're avg to below avg starters in the league
-It actually wasn't. You said they lost a lot of defensive players
-the proof is right in front of your face. I told you why and you didn't even acknowledge it because it doesn't help your debate—Yeah let's not talk about that because they lost a couple dudes that no one would have been able to say they played in Philly unless they looked it up lol.
-Telling me to calm down when you can't acknowledge the facts lol
-You think losing a couple low end starters who went on to stink on their new teams just the same was the reason for a MASSIVE drop.
-Sure sure sure….losing white and Epps was the real reason 😝
-I ask for names and people gave me low end starters as "proof

You consider those comments as being wound up lol? s**t out of all the posters in here I didn't think you'd be that sensitive about it lol?

all22 said they lost a good portion of their elite defense. I said huh? Outside of JH they lost lower level starters and replaced them with the same talent level. Gore then went on to say they lost guys on offense (which wasn't the discussion) talking about miles sanders and not stating that they replaced him with Swift.

losing guys like White/Edmonds/Epps is the equivalent of losing Brunskill or maybe Al-Shaair. That s**t ain't changing your defense/offense, especially if it means you get to keep your star players.
all this because I simply said I said last year they lost some underrated guys that I thought would impact their D…wasn't even saying you were wrong or trying to debate you lol

-And you probably had no clue who 3 of the 4 players were until you looked up their names lol
-the proof is right in front of your face. I told you why and you didn't even acknowledge it because it doesn't help your debate—Yeah let's not talk about that because they lost a couple dudes that no one would have been able to say they played in Philly unless they looked it up lol.
-You think losing a couple low end starters who went on to stink on their new teams just the same was the reason for a MASSIVE drop.

You consider those comments as being wound up lol? s**t out of all the posters in here I didn't think you'd be that sensitive about it lol?

all22 said they lost a good portion of their elite defense. I said huh? Outside of JH they lost lower level starters and replaced them with the same talent level. Gore then went on to say they lost guys on offense (which wasn't the discussion) talking about miles sanders and not stating that they replaced him with Swift.

losing guys like White/Edmonds/Epps is the equivalent of losing Brunskill or maybe Al-Shaair. That s**t ain't changing your defense/offense, especially if it means you get to keep your star players.

ol NC must be on vacation
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Yup…a mod imposed vacation

Yup…a mod imposed vacation

he took the draft that hard, huh?
he took the draft that hard, huh?

No way he got multiple IOL. Dude should be on top of the world
We really spent our 1st on a punt returner
Originally posted by Since07:
We really spent our 1st on a punt returner

the SB was like that lady who accidently used the gorilla glue that was the KC corners on our guys, so we got new guys, 'wide receivers' they are called

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Clamp that, McDuffie

Clamp that, McDuffie

Pretty sweet moves by Ricky P
  • 91til
  • Veteran
slow feet don't eat baby!
Originally posted by Montana:

Clamp that, McDuffie

Pretty sweet moves by Ricky P

He has great agility and feet. Very precise. He isn't a small guy but it'll be interesting to see how his body holds up in the nfl punishments.

im hoping he's a big contributor but because of all the talent we have - that no one player takes too much of a beating throughout the year.
Share 49ersWebzone