There are 124 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm just a fan, but i can't see this kid ever being a #1. That said, just be better than Legette and Coleman, and I'm good. This WR class is loaded with talent, so I'm hoping they took the right one.
He is quite thin. Usually our WRs are bristling with muscles.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

Well, we brought back Trent Taylor so I think Kyle is looking to bring back some of that quick shifty WR style we had in the early years. Not to mention that Rams are proving those types of WR's call ball out in this system.
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
I'm just a fan, but i can't see this kid ever being a #1. That said, just be better than Legette and Coleman, and I'm good. This WR class is loaded with talent, so I'm hoping they took the right one.

I imagine the more common career comparison will be McConkey
Originally posted by All22:

Well, we brought back Trent Taylor so I think Kyle is looking to bring back some of that quick shifty WR style we had in the early years. Not to mention that Rams are proving those types of WR's call ball out in this system.

Trent Taylor was f**king amazing in year 1 with KS.

I remember he was abusing Ram DBs so bad on out routes the officials threw a bogus OPI flag on us when DBs fell down and robbed us of a victory. Killed the drive at the end of the game

https://www.espn.com/nfl/playbyplay/_/gameId/400951568

I totally understand the hope for Pearsall combined with Purdy...the 2 skill sets are perfect when combined.

Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Trent Taylor was f**king amazing in year 1 with KS.

I remember he was abusing Ram DBs so bad on out routes the officials threw a bogus OPI flag on us when DBs fell down and robbed us of a victory. Killed the drive at the end of the game

https://www.espn.com/nfl/playbyplay/_/gameId/400951568

I totally understand the hope for Pearsall combined with Purdy...the 2 skill sets are perfect when combined.

Yessir educate the masses with the good word
Watch Jayden Reed's rookie highlights. Pearsall will be that kind of a player for us, hopefully.

he reminds me of jack harlow and ive seen some IG comments and references before about that
Originally posted by picklejuice:
he reminds me of jack harlow and ive seen some IG comments and references before about that

"YAC Harlow"
Originally posted by picklejuice:

"YAC Harlow"

Most excellent 👌

Watch Jayden Reed's rookie highlights. Pearsall will be that kind of a player for us, hopefully.

Reed looks like a Deebo type watching them highlights.
Wonder if Ricky is sticking with #14
Originally posted by 49ers808:

It's not the number that's important, it's what you do with it
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

It's not the number that's important, it's what you do with it

It's true, I've heard that from women my entire life

even more so the Arizona product, 5'8 174, wow

Antonio Brown for a period, dominated the NFL he was 5'10 185
cooking ppl on routes to the point you are unguardable

aside from QB play, pass rush, and WRs who get open are the most valued commodities in the league
Share 49ersWebzone