There are 961 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
I can't wait for this guy tbh

Same. I usually don't expect big time impacts from rookies (outside of unique situations) but I'm super optimistic about Pearsall and cowing because they're so refined in their craft for a rookie.

theyre also older and more mature than most rookies - Covid and the way things played (college rules) out from that are changing the landscape of rookies going into the league.

ppearsall and cowing just seem very mature, cerebral, refined, quick/agile, great hands etc. I'm amped to see what kind of stuff we see Kyle draw up and their workload if BA is still not signed.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Montana:
I can't wait for this guy tbh

Same. I usually don't expect big time impacts from rookies (outside of unique situations) but I'm super optimistic about Pearsall and cowing because they're so refined in their craft for a rookie.

theyre also older and more mature than most rookies - Covid and the way things played (college rules) out from that are changing the landscape of rookies going into the league.

ppearsall and cowing just seem very mature, cerebral, refined, quick/agile, great hands etc. I'm amped to see what kind of stuff we see Kyle draw up and their workload if BA is still not signed.

He seems like the type of player that flies a little under the radar but is capable of making a big impact.
Originally posted by babarvaart:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Bruce and Holt, Moss and Carter, and of course Rice and Owens are great examples of why we should try.
Only 1 SB between these great pairings though.

True. Goes to show that winning is more than just the WRs. I should have added Duper and Clayton to this list..but it doesn't change the SB numbers.
Bruce and Holt, Moss and Carter, and of course Rice and Owens are great examples of why we should try.

True. Goes to show that winning is more than just the WRs. I should have added Duper and Clayton to this list..but it doesn't change the SB numbers.

I mean the team that beat us in the SB; WR was arguably their biggest weakness all season lol
Originally posted by 49ers808:

I mean the team that beat us in the SB; WR was arguably their biggest weakness all season lol

Yeah, those refs don't have great hands at all...
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Yeah, those refs don't have great hands at all...

[ Edited by braap49er on Jun 20, 2024 at 4:19 PM ]
Quick Rick! LETTTTT'SSSS GOOOO
Let's hope he wins Offensive Rookie of the Year.

QB controversy?

The more I look into the new kickoff rules, taking cowing and Pearsall makes even more sense. Specifically cowing. It seems like if you have a quick and shifty guy who can make someone miss - there will be big time plays to be had.
Originally posted by braap49er:

WOW last player to sign in the first round? Diva. We should look into what his trade value is before all the problems with him starts.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Let's hope he wins Offensive Rookie of the Year.

I think it'll be Jayden Daniels. I think he will be a good nfl qb - he will get stats under kingsbury too.
WOW last player to sign in the first round? Diva. We should look into what his trade value is before all the problems with him starts.

I read as it's the 49ers class is now signed not the league wide 1st round.
Originally posted by illinois9er:

I read as it's the 49ers class is now signed not the league wide 1st round.

WOW held out and was the last one to sign in our entire rookie class? Diva. I hope some team is willing to take him and his problems on before it disrupts our locker room.
Share 49ersWebzone