49ers remain on losing side of Chiefs rivalry in 28-18 defeat →

There are 554 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by Koldo:
For Lynch's sake, Pearsall better be a hit.

No GM should keep his job after whiffing so badly on multiple first-round picks (including the worst bust in NFL history).

Fan says give me draft picks I like, not wins.

Super Bowl wins?

No GM should keep his job after whiffing so badly on multiple first-round picks (including the worst bust in NFL history).

Keep those fingers crossed he fails

Super Bowl wins?

Why are we still talking about firing anyone while in our superbowl window? That's just not going to happen no matter how much you whine about it. Owners (competent ones) don't fire regimes smack dab in their championship window after competing in multiple SBs. Just. Not. Gonna. Happen.
Hopefully Pearsall is helping Deebo run better route's while training together.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chance:

Super Bowl wins?

Why are we still talking about firing anyone while in our superbowl window? That's just not going to happen no matter how much you whine about it. Owners (competent ones) don't fire regimes smack dab in their championship window after competing in multiple SBs. Just. Not. Gonna. Happen.

It's only my opinion. I'm not even expecting that to happen any time soon as long as spineless Jed remains as the team's owner.

That doesn't mean Lynch shouldn't be criticized and held accountable for the very poor job he's done drafting in the higher rounds and the Trey Lance fiasco.

I'm aware people here get bent out of shape if you're not a ShanaLynch cheerleader thou.
[ Edited by Koldo on Jun 21, 2024 at 10:56 PM ]

Super Bowl wins?

It's only my opinion. I'm not even expecting that to happen any time soon as long as spineless Jed remains as the team's owner.

That doesn't mean Lynch shouldn't be criticized and held accountable for the very poor job he's done drafting in the higher rounds and the Trey Lance fiasco.

I'm aware people here get bent out of shape if you're not a ShanaLynch cheerleader thou.

You can't just lambast a guy for the things he does wrong. You have to judge him by his body of work, which is our entire roster, which is among the best in the league. So why do we want to fire a guy who has put together the best roster in football? Of course he's not perfect, but let's not pretend he hasn't done a tremendous job overall.
You can't just lambast a guy for the things he does wrong. You have to judge him by his body of work, which is our entire roster, which is among the best in the league. So why do we want to fire a guy who has put together the best roster in football? Of course he's not perfect, but let's not pretend he hasn't done a tremendous job overall.

Nope, the front office has made mistakes along the way to building arguably the best roster in football and finding gems all over the place, free agent signings, trades, and fiscal responsibility with the cap.

need to clean house and find a group that won't make a single mistake along the way. It's the only rational decision.

Super Bowl wins?

You don't provide constructive criticism though, ..,you do nothing but incessantly talk s**t about how poor of a job JL and KS have done lol. Let's not twist things around here and act as though you are some level headed, mature fan here to provide some middle of the road, valid criticisms to reign in a bunch of homers 🤣
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:

Nope, the front office has made mistakes along the way to building arguably the best roster in football and finding gems all over the place, free agent signings, trades, and fiscal responsibility with the cap.

need to clean house and find a group that won't make a single mistake along the way. It's the only rational decision.

Funny how the "best roster in football" hasn't been capable of winning the Super Bowl.

I guess we'll have to content ourselves with labels such as "the best offensive mind in football", "the best roster in the NFL", "a top-3 GM" and forget about actual championships.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
You don't provide constructive criticism though, ..,you do nothing but incessantly talk s**t about how poor of a job JL and KS have done lol. Let's not twist things around here and act as though you are some level headed, mature fan here to provide some middle of the road, valid criticisms to reign in a bunch of homers 🤣

Next time I'll prepare a PowerPoint presentation so we can brainstorm some ideas.

Funny how the "best roster in football" hasn't been capable of winning the Super Bowl.

I guess we'll have to content ourselves with labels such as "the best offensive mind in football", "the best roster in the NFL", "a top-3 GM" and forget about actual championships.

Let me tell you about something called injuries.

The 16-0 Patritos weren't capable of winning the SB.

With your logic - everyone except Andy Reid should be fired. Lol

2016-2017 roster was the worst in football. In a few short years we built a contender and have competed for a superbowl. We finally have a qb who most think is a bonafide baller and you want to burn the place down. Lmao wild af.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

The 16-0 Patritos weren't capable of winning the SB.

You mean the team that won 6 SB's under the same regime in that same time period?
You mean the team that won 6 SB's under the same regime in that same time period?

Yet the best team of the bunch didnt.
Share 49ersWebzone