49ers remain on losing side of Chiefs rivalry in 28-18 defeat →

There are 499 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
WOW last player to sign in the first round? Diva. We should look into what his trade value is before all the problems with him starts.

I read as it's the 49ers class is now signed not the league wide 1st round.

WOW held out and was the last one to sign in our entire rookie class? Diva. I hope some team is willing to take him and his problems on before it disrupts our locker room.

Originally posted by random49er:
WOW last player to sign in the first round? Diva. We should look into what his trade value is before all the problems with him starts.

WOW held out and was the last one to sign in our entire rookie class? Diva. I hope some team is willing to take him and his problems on before it disrupts our locker room.

i think he's being sarcastic
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

lol I was. With today's CBA, it's typically easier to get these contracts done but to get it done a month+ before camp - awesome. I guess not much to negotiate when you're getting a fully guaranteed deal. Haha

just about half of it was a signing bonus so hopefully he's spending that $6M wisely.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jun 22, 2024 at 8:26 PM ]
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

lol the emoji was about the correction made.
Who thinks Ricky could have over 700 yards receiving in his rookie season?
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

I'll let you know if BA gets traded lol.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Funny how the "best roster in football" hasn't been capable of winning the Super Bowl.

I guess we'll have to content ourselves with labels such as "the best offensive mind in football", "the best roster in the NFL", "a top-3 GM" and forget about actual championships.

The 16-0 Patritos weren't capable of winning the SB.

Yup, 49ers won a Superbowl on a 10-6 record. There's definitely some luck involved in winning them.

I'll let you know if BA gets traded lol.

Lol yup... It's possible, depending on the situation with Aiyuk.
I am looking forward to seeing what this draft class brings to the table. You never know till they are on the field. I have a good feeling about Ricky.it's exciting to see the process of who emerges.

No way he will. We have lots of weapons. He will be down the list.

What would it look like for Pearsall to be considered a successful 1st round pick?

Stats:

Year 1?
Year 2?
Year 3?
Year 4?
Originally posted by glorydayz:
What would it look like for Pearsall to be considered a successful 1st round pick?

Stats:

According to some:

Year 1? Super Bowl Victory- 1 TD
Year 2? Super Bowl Victory- 2 TDs
Year 3? Super Bowl Victory- MPV
Year 4? Super Bowl Victory- Throws a key game winning block on TD run with time expiring.

Stats:

Year 1?
Year 2?
Year 3?
Year 4?

I think year 1 is just all about the eye test

year 2 in terms of stats is tricky because he has to share reps with aiyuk, deebo, jennings, and kittle

Idk about receiving but I think it's possible for all purpose. We may use him on some running/receiving/lKR/PR.

I think he will get close to 400-500 yards receiving
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Stats:

Year 1?
Year 2?
Year 3?
Year 4?

I think year 1 is just all about the eye test

year 2 in terms of stats is tricky because he has to share reps with aiyuk, deebo, jennings, and kittle

I think there is also a good chance that he takes reps from Jennings eventually. Jennings is an awesome third down receiver but I think pearsall can be a great third down option and provided a skillset Jennings can't. He just needs to learn the system and get acclimated
Share 49ersWebzone