There are 334 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
If this guy becomes a stud, going back to page 1 of this thread will be hilarious.

It always is
Originally posted by fropwns:
I mean.

Ricky P it is.

• Koldo
  • Veteran
I'm all fired up for the 2024 Revenge Tour
Wow such a divide on a pick. Well this IS the web zone. Either this guy is a total schmuck or the next Cooper Kupp. What do you guys WANT???. Too many youngins here playing wannabe GM down in your mommy's basements!🙄
Originally posted by fropwns:
I mean.

Ricky P it is.

Lucy is a bad ass
This regime is abysmal in the 1st round. They should just trade out every year going forward. I would have been happy with them not drafting anyone.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by 91til:
No reason this guy can't play year one with how banged up Deebo gets; also he offers something different than Deebo and Jennings, he's more similar to Aiyuk out of the three, you can see the skillset to be a well-rounded solid WR2 with time.

Aiyuk is strong and will get in your ass. Can this guy?

Listen to Cosell I heard him forecast this pick and he was talking about this guy being the complete player and fitting into what we do, and notably that's no block no rock so he seems a complete player to me that's what Cosell was talking

Noted, thanks
Originally posted by WildBill:
We never see it coming with the Niners pick. I do think we do better with drafting Wr in the first two rounds than after. I think they are looking that BA isn't going to be hear after next year?

Is he better than Mitchell? I guess that three cone weighed heavy in this selection along with agility.

He doesn't have diabetes or questions about his coach-ability like Mitchell does.
  • thl408
If he can separate then Brock will get him the ball.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He looks like s**t.

Lol why

Great hands, good speed and great agility. He was open a lot in that clip. Doesn't seem to mind contact either. Just needs to bulk a bit but he can be a solid WR.

I hate that they didn't take OL, but he's solid. I would've preferred Legllet tho
Originally posted by LundyLove:
What's the deal with our fascination with small WRs

i would have rather had DeJean

Yep or Kool-Aid damn what the hell
Originally posted by Koldo:
I'm all fired up for the 2024 Revenge Tour

How many revenge tours in a row is this now? Is it as many as the Quest for Six tours? I'm losing count
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Why do we need a WR? This team has glaring holes in other areas. Other than QB, I think going the WR position may be the least of our concerns.

BINGO

throw on that SB tape and 2 WRs completely locked JJ nearly won SB MVP cuz he was getting the targets
heck we were throwing to Chris Conley in the SB
Deebo good as he is, he doesn't uncover very well he's kinda a RB out there

If he was on our roster for that game we still lose. You're not putting him out there over Deebo, Aiyuk, and Jennings so look at value there. And two, look at our line pressure again in the playoffs, Super Bowl, and regular season. Yet we continue to think putting in scrubs to block for Brock Purdy is a good idea.
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
AJ Jenkings Jr. Stupidity at its highest. F---- grade. It would have been better if they didnt pick anyone. and just forfeited the pick. Now money we could have spent on a real player will go to someone who might make the practice squad.

Its JENKINS
Share 49ersWebzone