There are 260 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Football sounds like a miserable experience for many people on here.

Seriously…
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Hurt without even being on the field…. Super. All this hype for a reach pick while kc is rolling with yet another speed demon (X )who will likely be a #1 for years to come. Why is everyone so high on this kid? I sure hope he lives up to the hype.

Pearsall will be better than Worthy. Worthy runs 1 route and has drop issues. The Bills had a chance to draft Worthy and were fine handing him to the Chiefs by trading with them, Their biggest rival.
Time will tell. Hopefully he makes it to the field and proves you right.
Hurt without even being on the field…. Super. All this hype for a reach pick while kc is rolling with yet another speed demon (X )who will likely be a #1 for years to come. Why is everyone so high on this kid? I sure hope he lives up to the hype.

Pearsall will be better than Worthy. Worthy runs 1 route and has drop issues. The Bills had a chance to draft Worthy and were fine handing him to the Chiefs by trading with them, Their biggest rival.

That is the usual outcome, speed demon disappears while the technician succeeds. However, in today's NFL guys like T. Hill can dominate.
Originally posted by glorydayz:

That is the usual outcome, speed demon disappears while the technician succeeds. However, in today's NFL guys like T. Hill can dominate.

And they can bounce around and be meh players, see Hollywood Brown.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by glorydayz:

And they can bounce around and be meh players, see Hollywood Brown.

John Ross
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
Too light and skinny to play in the NFL. Gonna be out every other week

Quit acting as if Pearsall is built like Devonta Smith.

Funny thing is Smith has missed just 1 game in his NFL career.

And Pearsall hasn't missed any.
Hurt without even being on the field…. Super.

The tears here are collassal.
Originally posted by random49er:
Hurt without even being on the field…. Super.

The tears here are collassal.

the sky is always falling with niner fans, i would say its just in niner talk, but niner fans in reddit also freak out for no reason
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Football sounds like a miserable experience for many people on here.

Seriously…

It is. Lol
Wait till week one and he's still on PUP. It'll be glorious in here

Originally posted by zeppfan1:

He's not on the PUP right now so maybe get your facts in order before making lame jokes.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

He's not on the PUP right now so maybe get your facts in order before making lame jokes.
Gotcha. Will make sure to account for your fragility next time. Sheesh
non football injury list, so I'm gonna assume from the looks of him that he got injured dancing or something, and he'll be back very soon. not worried.
Originally posted by BP13:
non football injury list, so I'm gonna assume from the looks of him that he got injured dancing or something, and he'll be back very soon. not worried.

Probably got hurt training on his own.
Originally posted by BP13:

That salsa can be intense.

Hmm injured before he starts, hopefully, guy isn't made of glass and eats his Wheaties and Campbell's lol
Share 49ersWebzone