SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ricky Tearsall?
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Ricky Tearsall?

Not bad ha
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by BP13:
non football injury list, so I'm gonna assume from the looks of him that he got injured dancing or something, and he'll be back very soon. not worried.

That salsa can be intense.

Hmm injured before he starts, hopefully, guy isn't made of glass and eats his Wheaties and Campbell's lol

His college film is full of him taking some serious hits. This s**t happens with rookies. They spend all offseason learning how to run 40s and showing off what they know about football.

once they start getting back into football mode, I feel like those soft tissue injuries are always showing up.

Not worried about his toughness or health.
If BA is back, he is only insurance this year.

Ricky will be more of a punt and kick-off returner.
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Jul 23, 2024 at 5:02 PM ]
Cooper DeJean who a lot of people here wanted over Pearsall was just put on the NFI list as well. He's obviously gonna have an injury problem his whole career now.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BP13:
non football injury list, so I'm gonna assume from the looks of him that he got injured dancing or something, and he'll be back very soon. not worried.

Agree, and I'm fine as long as he doesn't post cat picks.
I swear with any receiver it's always a f**king hamstring. Hope it doesn't linger.
Speaking of hamstring injuries, The Eagles have lost 2nd RD rookie Cooper DeJean for 3 weeks due to a hamstring injury.
hmmmmmm
It seems like the49ers have a draft pick that starts every season on IR or the PUP list. Maybe it's the same with most teams.

He should change his # to 17 so that we can get rid of the Jalen Hurd Jinx !!
Originally posted by 9moon:
You mean the AJ Jenkinx
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
You mean the AJ Jenkinx

AJ just sucked, but Hurd was always HURT.. lol

the guy had a very good 2 TDs showing in his only pre-season game then was hurt the rest of his life.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
You mean the AJ Jenkinx

AJ just sucked, but Hurd was always HURT.. lol

the guy had a very good 2 TDs showing in his only pre-season game then was hurt the rest of his life.
Hurd was a late late round pick. Not much is expected and don't jinx anything
I haven't paid all that much attention but we have no clue what his injury is or how long he's out?
Share 49ersWebzone