There are 371 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Injuries continue to plague us. Pre, during and post season. s**t luck when it comes to injuries. Makes missing the ring last year that much harder to take.

FUN SIDE-NOTE: Kyle lost both Super Bowls and got burned in the 2019 preseason all on the same plays from Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes….Proof that Kyle is better at showing up buzzed to press week instead of winning Super Bowls. 👍
I am definitely not a shanny but also can't fully saddle him with the loss last year. Bad luck seems to follow him when it counts most.
I am thinking Pearsall's shoulder never fully healed and it only took 1 hit to re-injure it. So it might be best to just sit him the remaining of pre-season. I wouldn't even be opposed to start him on IR to give him an extra 3 weeks to fully heal. You don't want this to be a nagging thing he is dealing with the entire season because he never let it heal properly.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I am thinking Pearsall's shoulder never fully healed and it only took 1 hit to re-injure it. So it might be best to just sit him the remaining of pre-season. I wouldn't even be opposed to start him on IR to give him an extra 3 weeks to fully heal. You don't want this to be a nagging thing he is dealing with the entire season because he never let it heal properly.

A rookie wr who misses all of camp, preseason and 4 games will be 100% worthless to us this year
Originally posted by frenchmov:
A rookie wr who misses all of camp, preseason and 4 games will be 100% worthless to us this year

Unfortunately, this is true.
Apparently Conley is crushing it in camp, so Deebo/Kittle/Conley/Jennings will have to carry the load
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Apparently Conley is crushing it in camp, so Deebo/Kittle/Conley/Jennings will have to carry the load

Any word on Ronnie Bell n Danny Gray from the camp?
Originally posted by CaliDesi49er:

Trent Darkhorse Taylor says hi.
[ Edited by LottDMontanaO on Aug 6, 2024 at 5:24 PM ]
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

Trent Darkhorse Taylor says hi.

Right I totally forgot we got Trent Taylor…the WR room doesn't look too bad then
  • titan
  • Veteran

Ronnie Bell is tough as hell. Just seemed like he wasn't in a groove towards the end of the year. I think he'll put it together this year.
Originally posted by titan:

Ronnie Bell is tough as hell. Just seemed like he wasn't in a groove towards the end of the year. I think he'll put it together this year.

To Whom The Bell Tolls will be our insurance just incase J1 leaves next year..

idk about gray but they say bell is looking good. bottom line is we got an elite qb with plenty of weapons, we'll be fine.

With no BA we are going to need 2021 Deebo. Or maybe CMC has a 1000-1000 season. Maybe they finally start to use Kittle like they did in 2019 and use him like the Chiefs use Kelce. Niners have guys who have been underutilized in the passing game because they have had so many guys. But if they lose BA maybe those underutilized guys like Kittle will get more targets. Maybe CMC will get more targets and you won't need to give him as many carries. Even Jennings to a degree has been underutilized.
With no BA we are going to need 2021 Deebo. Or maybe CMC has a 1000-1000 season. Maybe they finally start to use Kittle like they did in 2019 and use him like the Chiefs use Kelce. Niners have guys who have been underutilized in the passing game because they have had so many guys. But if they lose BA maybe those underutilized guys like Kittle will get more targets. Maybe CMC will get more targets and you won't need to give him as many carries. Even Jennings to a degree has been underutilized.

Imagine our offensive line without Kittle kept in to block.

I thought about this, but you have to assume that those contributors are the ones that often get injured for a few games every single year. Kittle and Deebo as well as McCaffrey. BA was solid as a rock when it came to staying healthy every game of every year.
Share 49ersWebzone