There are 299 users in the forums

SWB Ricky Pearsall-WR-Florida; 31st Pick 2024 Draft - NO politics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Haha you guys were crying with the possibility of Jordan Morgan and Shanahan comes and gets this small receiver that can't beat man coverage and was projected for day 2 or even day 3.

I said it in the draft thread:

Pearsall open but Purdy didn't have the time to get it to him.....
Just when I thought nobody would top the Falcons dumbass pick
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Don't get me wrong, Pearsall is a fearless receiver. I just didn't want him at #31 with all that talent on the board, not to mention Aiyuk and Deebo AND Jennings are still 9ers!!!

I bet NFC West rivals are laughing their asses off like we do to them.
Im not liking this pick way to go Kyle another brain-fart this was not a NEED
Anyone comparing this guy to Dante Pettis doesn't watch how tough this dude is. I really liked him and hoped we could get him in the early to mid 2nd but possibly no one wanted to trade up
Can he block?
Looks like Pearsall and Aiyuk were teammates at ASU in 2019. Thats weird.
Originally posted by BP13:
his combine assessment on NFL.COM, "He might have the ceiling of a quality backup with punt return value."

Go read their assessment for Purdy or Kittle or Aiyuk even.

Y'all put too much stock into what these prognosticators say. If they were really that good, they'd have an NFL job. Mike Mayock was one of the very beat draft gurus for years, he finally got an NFL job and he sucked hard.
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Haha you guys were crying with the possibility of Jordan Morgan and Shanahan comes and gets this small receiver that can't beat man coverage and was projected for day 2 or even day 3.

No one projected him day 3.

Dude has a legit highlight reel....

outside of that....he is a known high quality rout runner, many think he is elite at crossing his hips on the quick slant.....

That probably is why he was drafted....they get a dude known to run a great quick slant....to pair with their young QB and soon to be young o-line.

If we see him used differently then BA and Deebo, I bet it is to utilize his ability to get good separation on short routs.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
If this guy becomes a stud, going back to page 1 of this thread will be hilarious.

Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by Koldo:
I'm all fired up for the 2024 Revenge Tour

How many revenge tours in a row is this now? Is it as many as the Quest for Six tours? I'm losing count

The " Quest For Six" s**t has got to stop. So sick of that line. It's done NOTHING for us but jinx us. Sick of it.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Might be our sure hand returner...not like in the last SB.

Originally posted by Niners99:
Looks like Pearsall and Aiyuk were teammates at ASU in 2019. Thats weird.

That is cause they are almost the same age. We drafted a rookie who is old as s**t
beast
Share 49ersWebzone